Falkirk 0-1 Dundee Hibs

Moanie faced Petty Houston's Falkirk side saw their hopes of 2nd place dented by Torn faced ugly bassa Mowbray's Dundee Hibs after losing 0-1 at home...

It's a shoot-out by those two on who'll meet Shit faced Rangers hater Mikko Paatelainens Scumdee Utd in the play-offs come May. This will only happen if the 'Supersheep' continue their demise and end up finishing bottom.

F*ck the whole lot of them...they deserve everything they get.

How funny would it be if Dundee Utd got relegated?

Sacking the manager has obviously rang alarm bells, sometimes the guy coming in boosts the players in situ, but they lost under the new manager to Hearts who aren't exactly setting the heather on fire up there.

I want them to finish bottom (and they have some odds against) because they deserve so.

When Rangers were thrown out of the defunct spl DU were 'fancied' to take our place in a battle with Aberdeen, I never bought into that for one minute.

DU going down in exchange for us this season would be Karma for every Rangers fan on the planet.

Moanie faced Petty Houston's Falkirk side saw their hopes of 2nd place dented by Torn faced ugly bassa Mowbray's Dundee Hibs after losing 0-1 at home...

It's a shoot-out by those two on who'll meet Shit faced Rangers hater Mikko Paatelainens Scumdee Utd in the play-offs come May. This will only happen if the 'Supersheep' continue their demise and end up finishing

F*ck the whole lot of them...they deserve everything they get.

I'm pretty much with you in all of that, BM, but it was the real Hibs and Mowbray has long gone. The plug ugly in charge is Stubbs.

Sacking the manager has obviously rang alarm bells, sometimes the guy coming in boosts the players in situ, but they lost under the new manager to Hearts who aren't exactly setting the heather on fire up there.

I want them to finish bottom (and they have some odds against) because they deserve so.

When Rangers were thrown out of the defunct spl DU were 'fancied' to take our place in a battle with Aberdeen, I never bought into that for one minute.

DU going down in exchange for us this season would be Karma for every Rangers fan on the planet.

When we got chucked out the top division all clubs(including the yahoos) started cutting their budgets.

The result of that has been that for 'bigger' clubs like Du the difference in their budgets than that of 'smaller' clubs like Ross County ,ICT etc is now minimal. Just ask Hibz. They found out the hard way. They got relegated

I'm pretty much with you in all of that, BM, but it was the real Hibs and Mowbray has long gone. The plug ugly in charge is Stubbs.

Haha...Stubbs indeed mate, him and Mowbray being one of the same tripped me up there.

Neither of the two of them worry me in terms of promotion. They are all fighting for 2nd place.

We now face St mirren and hibz away in the next two league games. I think we should be looking for at leat 4 points from these games. If we do then we should be too far in front. If we don't then hibz will be right on our tails.

They won that game with a penalty, didn't they? IMHO, Raith, Hibs, and Falkirk are equally well equipped to take points from one another. The next coupleof games will be tough, but remember what was said at the start of the season about Hibs away in the Challenge Cup and other tricky away ties at QotS et al. Warburton has shown the right mentality here: we concern ourselves with Rangers and the task at hand. That will keep the team focussed.