I can see my love of football has returned as I am even watching the EPL again for the first time in years. Everton losing 1-0 with a goal from Berahino 41′. That is the guy that said he wouldn't play for the chairman again. The goal was a perfect example of sometimes it is better to punt it as try to play out of defence. Two mistakes in the passing out of defence set up the goal. Crap game really.

Second half was very good. WBA went 2-0 up Dawson 54' with Everton scoring 28 seconds later through Lukaku 55'. Naismith got booked after winning a free-kick at the edge of the area. Kept moaning at the referee and then started pushing in the wall. He was subbed shortly after when Koné came on for him and scored almost immediately. Koné 75'. Lukaku scored the winner in the 84 minute.

Talking points: WBA took off their CF to replace him with a defensive mid-fielder to close the game down. That gave Everton more of a chance to go forward. Is attack the best form of defence? Naismith worked hard but was pretty ineffective. Everton looked far more dangerous when Koné came on

Second half was very good. WBA went 2-0 up Dawson 54' with Everton scoring 28 seconds later through Lukaku 55'. Naismith got booked after winning a free-kick at the edge of the area. Kept moaning at the referee and then started pushing in the wall. He was subbed shortly after when Koné came on for him and scored almost immediately. Koné 75'. Lukaku scored the winner in the 84 minute.

Talking points: WBA took off their CF to replace him with a defensive mid-fielder to close the game down. That gave Everton more of a chance to go forward. Is attack the best form of defence? Naismith worked hard but was pretty ineffective. Everton looked far more dangerous when Koné came on

I've watched him a few times over the past couple of years, he really is an arrogant player loves to wind up opponents by going in hard and when he's tacked feigning injury getting up and shouting in faces.

Sometimes by looking at the expression of the player getting the hair dryer treatment it's as if they haven't a clue what he's saying :lol:

Watched the 2nd half of this game, not like a Pulis team to lose a 2 goal lead at home. Everton are a better team this season not having the Europa league. They have Liverpool on Sunday and I think they will win that as Liverpool have Sion on Thursday.

I saw Everton in the summer tournament and thought they were very ordinary, yet Arsenal looked electric so pre season tournaments cant be taken too seriously. Lukaku was awful then and I couldn't believe they paid 27m for him.

Edited by Gribz

I've watched him a few times over the past couple of years, he really is an arrogant player loves to wind up opponents by going in hard and when he's tacked feigning injury getting up and shouting in faces.

Sometimes by looking at the expression of the player getting the hair dryer treatment it's as if they haven't a clue what he's saying :lol:

So not unlike Costa then ?