Petrofac Cup 1/4 final - Date change

This is ridiculous and has ruined two lots of plans that I had.

Aird has only played a few minutes as a sub RB. We won every match up until Oduwa and Zelalem joined and there's no reason to suppose that we couldn't beat Livingston with a midfield of say Holt, Law/Shiels & Halliday and Mackay, Waghorn, Clark/Miller up front.

I think this is more about giving the squad a two week break than international call ups.

Yay! The only Tuesday in October where I'll be at work in the evening. (I would have been at work on the original Saturday too, but hey, always good to have a little rant nonetheless :D)

I think the original date was a friday night.

FFS - If they had moved this even last week I could have moved my trip home to include this game - as it stands I leave for Bermuda again on Monday the 19th !!!

This is a royal pain for me also and prevented a meet up with you and a few others, I am due over the day before the original game and thought id get down for it. As is stands I wont be able to go down on the new date.

Edited by Gribz

FFS - If they had moved this even last week I could have moved my trip home to include this game - as it stands I leave for Bermuda again on Monday the 19th !!!

This is a royal pain for me also and prevented a meet up with you, I am due over the day before the original game and thought id get down for it. As is stands I wont be able to go down on the new date.

You guys should complain to the Club and see what answer you get. If we can't beat Livingston without Zelalem and Oduwa we don't deserve to make progress in the Cup.