Petrofac Cup 1/4 final - Date change

The Petrofac Training Cup quarter final between Rangers and Livingston will now be played on Tuesday, Oct 20 at 7.45pm. This is due to international call ups...

Gedion Zelalem has been selected for the USA’s Under-23 Olympic qualifiers squad. Nathan Oduwa is included in the England Under-20s squad and Fraser Aird has been called up for Canada.

Game still live on Alba.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/10223-livingston-game-postponed

Really annoyed by this as I had planned to watch the game at the Bluebell Bar in Puerta del Carmen next Friday... :mad:

Edited by Frankie

The Petrofac Training Cup quarter final between Rangers and Livingston will now be played on Tuesday, Oct 20 at 7.45pm. This is due to international call ups...

Game still live on Alba.

Really annoyed by this as I had planned to watch the game at the Bluebell Bar in Puerta del Carmen next Friday... :mad:

Oh, you'll still have a smile on your visog, Friday night in the Bluebell remains hairy arsed leather clad biker night.

Oh, you'll still have a smile on your visog, Friday night in the Bluebell remains hairy arsed leather clad biker night.

I'm watching season two of Sons of Anarchy with the missus at the moment so that sounds great. :thup:

Edited by Frankie

Also pissed off as I will not see it now as I will just have arrived in Australia. I doubt if I will see many games in that period as they will be in the middle of the night.

I suppose having punch-ups with kangaroos, cuddling Koala bears and dodging the common death adder will make up for the missed excitement for a few weeks.:D

I don't see how we couldnt have coped without these guys to be honest

I would tend to agree with you but suspect that given all the hoo-hah following the St Johnstone game with doomsayers appearing all over the place our manager has decided it is probably easier for everybodys blood pressure to leave nothing to chance. I'm against Friday matches but would far rather have that than a Tuesday .

Also pissed off as I will not see it now as I will just have arrived in Australia. I doubt if I will see many games in that period as they will be in the middle of the night.

I suppose having punch-ups with kangaroos, cuddling Koala bears and dodging the common death adder will make up for the missed excitement for a few weeks.:D

A long time ago, I spent 4 weeks on exercise some 200 klicks east of Darwin in northern Australia. In the week's build-up training, I attended the Safety Brief, usually a 30-40 minute reminder reference, 'actions on' injury/fatality/casevac/lost perrson,......... etc. A full day later, we were still on flora and fauna; salt water crocodiles, fresh water crocodiles, stone fish, box jelly fish, sea wasps, sea snakes, sea crates, ......................... the taipan, eastern brown, the tiger snake, the mulga, .............................................. funnel web spider, the redback, mouse spider, ...............................a six inch millipede that bit you on the hand, you lost the hand, ................. it went on forever because the country is toxic on stilts. My advice to you is the same as that given to my soldiers, anything bites you, bite it back.

Join Frankie in the Bluebell and enjoy those throbbing, thrumming engines between your thighs.

A long time ago, I spent 4 weeks on exercise some 200 klicks east of Darwin in northern Australia. In the week's build-up training, I attended the Safety Brief, usually a 30-40 minute reminder reference, 'actions on' injury/fatality/casevac/lost perrson,......... etc. A full day later, we were still on flora and fauna; salt water crocodiles, fresh water crocodiles, stone fish, box jelly fish, sea wasps, sea snakes, sea crates, ......................... the taipan, eastern brown, the tiger snake, the mulga, .............................................. funnel web spider, the redback, mouse spider, ...............................a six inch millipede that bit you on the hand, you lost the hand, ................. it went on forever because the country is toxic on stilts. My advice to you is the same as that given to my soldiers, anything bites you, bite it back.

Join Frankie in the Bluebell and enjoy those throbbing, thrumming engines between your thighs.

I have to overcome my fear of flying before I start worrying about all those toxic play pals. only a handfull of people die each year from snake bites but how many have dropped out the air in the last few years?

I hate motorbikes as well but that is probably fear orientated as well. I guess I am just a shitbag really.:)