20s Head For St Mirren

How did Andy Murdoch play? Slightly surprising to not see him as part of the first team squad, but hopefully MW views him as someone that can learn from the likes of Eustace and become a better all round player. I do think that Andy Halliday has been superb in that position so far, so no arguing with the decision to play him at the U20 level.

To be honest I don't think Murdoch has the speed to play 4-3-3I hope I am wrong because he is reasonably talented otherwise.

To be honest I don't think Murdoch has the speed to play 4-3-3I hope I am wrong because he is reasonably talented otherwise.

I think you will find that Eustace is not particularly quick either, but makes up for the lack of pace by positional awareness. Murdoch showed up well last season after coming into the team, but I could still have the rose coloured spectacles on when comparing him to the remainder of last year's squad!