This is not an exclusive.

The guy done good for us when he was here and seemed to tie in and enjoy his football.

There's talk of him moving to QPR in exchange for Charlie Austin although not confirmed.

W&W would never count anything out.

Would you like to see him back?

I know it's a touchy subject regards the 'Newcastle connection' but personally speaking I think he'd fit it perfectly into our team. The fans would welcome him back I'm sure, knowing he'd bring some panache to our journey.

He's clever, skilful and honest into the bargain.

I know it's a touchy subject regards the 'Newcastle connection' but personally speaking I think he'd fit it perfectly into our team. The fans would welcome him back I'm sure, knowing he'd bring some panache to our journey.

He's clever, skilful and honest into the bargain.

I don't agree with this view myself, but some people say that he can't play defence.

On last seasons performances, he wouldnt work hard enough to get into a Warburton team. Although in saying that on last seasons performances Wallace & Law wouldnt have got in either!

I know the OP was hypothetical and that is what message boards are all about in many ways, but it would be a no for me, even if he was an out of contract freebie with reasonable wages. I just dont see him fitting into this workaholic system.