Title and Play off predictions.

I will give my full Scottish run-down;

Prem: Bheasts, followed by Sheep, Hearts. Relegated - Killie. Hamilton to win play-off final.

Cham: Rangers, followed by Hibs, QotS, St Mirren. Relegated - Livvy.

Div1: Dunfermline

Div2: Clyde

Scottish Cup: Rangers

League Cup: Rangers

Challenge Cup: Rangers

Get your predictions in and we can have a laugh at the end of the season to see how right or wrong we were!

I'd like to think we'll do it but I think Hibs will run us close.

Important we get off to a good start and maintain the early momentum from the last couple of weeks.

I know this is nothing but optimism and possibly even blind faith but I simply cant see any team running us close in the league this year Frankie.

Hibs may have contained us for 45 and been the better team for 30 of those but their team is more settled than ours with a plethora of new faces. Once our team settles and get a proper understanding of each other I think we will blow this league apart, albeit there will still be ups and downs.

From what we hear from Warburton he has a "we must win every game" mentality - whilst McCoist always said that you got the impression that it wasn't something he drilled into the players. You can already see the hunger and desire of Warburton's players to succeed. Just look at the piece of magic from Tavernier last week.... that came about when we were cruising in that game, just 8 minutes to go, a ball running out of the park in a non-threatening area of the field.... the lad bust a gut to sprint 30 yards, keep it in play, magical backheel and then sprint off toward the bye-line....

Seems these players are ready to run through brick walls.

Anyway, my predications :

Premier - Celtic, followed by who cares. Relegated - sadly, Killie

Champ - Rangers, Hibs, QotS, Falkirk. Relegated - sadly, Livvy (I lived in both Killie & Livingston... best hope I don't move to Ibrox anytime soon...)

Div 1 - Dunfermline

Div 2 - Clyde

Scottish Cup - Rangers

League Cup - Celtic

Challenge Cup - Rangers

I know this is nothing but optimism and possibly even blind faith but I simply cant see any team running us close in the league this year Frankie.

Hibs may have contained us for 45 and been the better team for 30 of those but their team is more settled than ours with a plethora of new faces. Once our team settles and get a proper understanding of each other I think we will blow this league apart, albeit there will still be ups and downs.

From what we hear from Warburton he has a "we must win every game" mentality - whilst McCoist always said that you got the impression that it wasn't something he drilled into the players. You can already see the hunger and desire of Warburton's players to succeed. Just look at the piece of magic from Tavernier last week.... that came about when we were cruising in that game, just 8 minutes to go, a ball running out of the park in a non-threatening area of the field.... the lad bust a gut to sprint 30 yards, keep it in play, magical backheel and then sprint off toward the bye-line....

Seems these players are ready to run through brick walls.

Anyway, my predications :

Premier - Celtic, followed by who cares. Relegated - sadly, Killie

Champ - Rangers, Hibs, QotS, Falkirk. Relegated - sadly, Livvy (I lived in both Killie & Livingston... best hope I don't move to Ibrox anytime soon...)

Div 1 - Dunfermline

Div 2 - Clyde

Scottish Cup - Rangers

League Cup - Celtic

Challenge Cup - Rangers

Totally agree we will walk this.

I haven't seen St Mirren playing recently, so can't comment on them, but I'd imagine they'll be battling it out for the league's 3rd & 4th spots along with QotS & Falkirk. Can't see past us winning the league with Hibs a good few points behind in 2nd place.