Gasparatto was international player of the tournament at the milk cup. Someone rates him.

No doubt, His mother will also love him but that does not make him a Rangers first team player.

What quality was he u against in the Milk Cup ? Being international player of the tournament is only really a big deal if up against high quality opposition.

I'm not saying he wasn't up against good opposition but if the Milk Cup was filled with non league teams that award means nothing..... That said, I'm sure I saw Liverpool and Roma mentioned so the quality should have been decent.

No but my original point may very well.

He will need to play better in games that really matter.i.e League and official cup games, He will also need to deal with a 1 on 1 situations better than he did against the Hearts player.

Not sure there's such a thing at international level.
Have you not heard nearly every manager saying the result is not important it is a part of our build up. I live in Germany and watch Dutch and German TV and believe me the managers say exactly the same thing.