It's about 3 weeks since you were telling us warbs wasn't the man for us.

You don't rate the lad that's fine. Me I think he's far better than jig and should have been playing long ago. No we have better so he will have to wait. I would have him as 4th choice just now. Last year 2nd.

he's young for a centre half but he will come on.

I think you will find I said somewhere I will judge him at what he does at Ibrox. He has begun well but his name is not even on the coat hook so I don't think I will be calling him the messiah just yet. I am very positive at what he has done up until now though. Unlike you I am willing to admit when I am wrong.

I think you will find I said somewhere I will judge him at what he does at Ibrox. He has begun well but his name is not even on the coat hook so I don't think I will be calling him the messiah just yet. I am very positive at what he has done up until now though. Unlike you I am willing to admit when I am wrong.

Oh I do when I am. It happens quite often.

And many times on TV.

"You urged me to judge him live" - direct quote. One which clearly meant after you had already seen him on TV.

So now you attempt to move the goalposts. You need to try harder :P

"You urged me to judge him live" - direct quote. One which clearly meant after you had already seen him on TV.

So now you attempt to move the goalposts. You need to try harder :P

Your the one moving them. I was asked by you to do something. It made him look worse and you can't accept it.

Everyone I could hear around me was angry with his performance.

Your the one moving them. I was asked by you to do something. It made him look worse and you can't accept it.

Everyone I could hear around me was angry with his performance.

I am moving nothing GS. You really aren't doing a good job here my friend. Can't accept what ? That Vuckic was the reason we didn't get promoted ? Absolutely I wont accept that. Last I checked football was a team game. He was one element of many as to why we got relegated. He also had decent performances despite your one live viewing - every player has off days.

Regardless, I'm as tired as you are debating a futile debate given you are so entrenched in your view (of the Gasparotto situation, not Vuckic) that it is pointless continuing. You do realize though that Pete is basically applying the same logic to the Gasparotto situation as you are to Vuckic ?

Anyway, this thread is boring me, so heaven knows what it is doing for others.

Edited by craig

I am moving nothing GS. You really aren't doing a good job here my friend. Can't accept what ? That Vuckic was the reason we didn't get promoted ? Absolutely I wont accept that. Last I checked football was a team game. He was one element of many as to why we got relegated. He also had decent performances despite your one live viewing - every player has off days.

Regardless, I'm as tired as you are debating a futile debate given you are so entrenched in your view (of the Gasparotto situation, not Vuckic) that it is pointless continuing. You do realize though that Pete is basically applying the same logic to the Gasparotto situation as you are to Vuckic ?

You need to move on he's gone. I did long ago.

Hoooo there Craig. I did say that it could be because of other players that he was playing bad but in the Hearts game it was a 1 on 1 that he got gubbed because he kept backing off. I am not saying Gasparotto is the cause of all defeats I am saying I have serious doubts he is ready for the first as people were asking for last season,