Yes when I pointed out this was drivel.

Have you not heard nearly every manager saying the result is not important it is a part of our build up. I live in Germany and watch Dutch and German TV and believe me the managers say exactly the same thing

Well seen you quote your back track.

Sorry this post is drivel.

When did i say his play in this tournament wasn't good or not an achievement? I stated in the beginning that to get into the Rangers first team he will have to play better than he is showing in matches for the Rangers development team. I stand by that point. In the games I have seen recently for the Rangers development team he has defended very poorly. I will even give him the benefit of the doubt whether it is totally his fault or due to poor defending by his team mates. In the case of the Hearts goal he is totally at fault by backing off so much to allow the Hearts player a shot at goal.

He will need to play better in games that really matter.i.e League and official cup games, He will also need to deal with a 1 on 1 situations better than he did against the Hearts player.

Not only his achievement but the whole tournament. That apparently all managers say the result doesn't matter in.

Belittle him all you like but do it sensibly. His player of the tournament award is a good achievement.

Holy shit GS. You are championing belittling people sensibly having done nothing but belittle Vuckic all during the 2nd half of last season. I really have seen it all now.

He cost us dearly. Of course I did.

Bollocks. Stop making Vuckic the scapegoat for all things wrong at Rangers last season. You look like a fool in doing so. We had far more wrong than Vuckic. Your head in the sand routine was, and is, tiresome.

I'm done even attempting to reason with someone with blinkers on.

Bollocks. Stop making Vuckic the scapegoat for all things wrong at Rangers last season. You look like a fool in doing so. We had far more wrong than Vuckic. Your head in the sand routine was, and is, tiresome.

I'm done even attempting to reason with someone with blinkers on.

I could grasp this if all I predicted hadn't came true.

The result is not important. A direct quote.

And that still doesn't translate into the manager not wanting to win.

"The result is not important" absolutely doesn't translate into "I don't want to win". You seem to be failing to grasp a fairly basic concept here and I know you are far smarter than that GS.

I could grasp this if all I predicted hadn't came true.

That one man made or resulted in the downfall of the team and it's failure to gain promotion ? Aye, ok then GS. You will call it a reasonable conclusion whilst I will consider it to be nonsense. I believe the Vuckic thing is done between you and I as we will never, ever agree. It is OK for you to admit that you are wrong you know, that Vuckic didn't single-handedly cause us to still be in the 2nd tier. But you are so entrenched in that view that you cant back out of the corner there either.