Park's of Hamilton's contract 'reinstated' at Rangers

It does mean something when the initial contract from that period (won via a tender) was apparently discontinued and given to another company. I believe Park's chose not to pursue this legally to avoid problems for the club.

Clearly, the new board feel it's best to reinstate this initially agreed contract now due to the original circumstances.

With that in mind, Park's have previously had the contract for decades and I don't think anyone has ever complained of the worth of this whereby, I'm reliably informed, they provide the coach service at a favourable charge (though actually spend more than this in hospitality in any case).

I don't know if the Bruce tender is equally or more beneficial and I'm sure they will soon speak up if they feel hard done by.

was plenty of complaints about park to do with euro trips.

if its a better contract than the one we have i am all for it but its still either way a silly way to go about it. Leaves to much room for abuse and also goes against promises made. Again will reiterate don't really care just think its a mistake that will attract abuse and makes the promises they ran on look less than trustworthy.

Will bail out here as don't want accused anymore of hating the board for questioning decisions, just want to enjoy the football.

Contract probably awarded by the easdales,they were also self professed Gers fans.Want them back?

It was Whyte who initially decided to dispense with the services of Park's and Green was in power when the contract was terminated.

It does mean something when the initial contract from that period (won via a tender) was apparently discontinued and given to another company. I believe Park's chose not to pursue this legally to avoid problems for the club.

Green & co probably did it out of sheer spite because Douglas Park was involved with The Blue Knights.

I think it was the Bruce's one that could be used for stag do's; not the Park's one?

I know Ian Black used it for his which wasn't great considering some of the friends he has.

This was the parks one it was a special deal one time only so far as I know.