Park's of Hamilton's contract 'reinstated' at Rangers

THE firm providing the team bus for Rangers has been sacked, with the contract going instead to the company owned by a leading club director.

It is understood Bruce's Coaches have had their contract terminated a year early, with Park's of Hamilton reinstated as the Rangers official transport provider after a gap of around three years.

The firm is owned by Douglas Park, a director and one of the trio dubbed 'The Three Bears', which bought a slice of the club last year and was part of the successful takeover along with chairman Dave King.

Park's coach firm had a long-standing relationship with Ibrox, but this was terminated under the previous regime led by Charles Green.

Share article

The Evening Times last night contacted North Lanarkshire-based Bruce's Coaches, but owner John Bruce was unavailable.

A spokesman for Rangers said simply that Park's of Hamilton's contract had been "reinstated".

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13502853.Park_s_of_Hamilton_s_contract__reinstated__at_Rangers/

I was on the old coach going to a stag do. Bruces one looked much better tbh.

No wonder if the Parks' one is also used for stag do's.

I'm fairly sure that in the 90s the team had exclusive use of one coach (LSK 555, I think) and therefore you wouldn't get others using it.

I think it was the Bruce's one that could be used for stag do's; not the Park's one?

I know Ian Black used it for his which wasn't great considering some of the friends he has.

Edited by Frankie