Pre season connection so I will put it here: Rumour has it, we will play Real Sociedad at Livingston on July 14th (Ibrox pitch being worked on). Sounds ridiculous but the timz play them at St Mirren's ground a few days later

Just a pity his football nowhere near the same standard

I wouldn't be too hard on these young players because I think the situation they were in would do nothing to help their development. I admit to being very disappointed at their lack of progress but remain open minded and will wait and see if a better management team can produce results with at least with some of them.

I wouldn't be too hard on these young players because I think the situation they were in would do nothing to help their development. I admit to being very disappointed at their lack of progress but remain open minded and will wait and see if a better management team can produce results with at least with some of them.

I am not sure if it was nerves or not but I was shocked at the poor level of both the cup games against celtic. I think it was u17 and u20. the standard was very poor.

Edited by pete

I am not sure if it was nerves or not but I was shocked at the poor level of both the cup games against celtic. I think it was u17 and u20. the standard was very poor.

Indeed. There is a huge job to be done at our club. Change hasn't come a day too soon. I think we will see a much more professional approach now and remain optimistic that things will come good.

Indeed. There is a huge job to be done at our club. Change hasn't come a day too soon. I think we will see a much more professional approach now and remain optimistic that things will come good.

I would like to see a young Rangers,Celtic being able to put teams in the lower leagues as is done in Holland. It gives far more experience than just playing in a youth league.

Thousands of feynoord fans turned up to see their teams first day of training yesterday. The training was in their stadium and the gates were open. Notice to the Rangers board!!!

Just a pity his football nowhere near the same standard

I actually think he's not bad: good movement, decent touch and can pass, but my issue is that he's still quite weak. If he could bulk up he'd be a decent player.

Think Davy Moyes will see that as a good pre season work out

and lots on interest playing us and them

Do you think he'd let us take a few of his players? I wouldn't mind taking a few of his players on loan...