Stories going around the forums Bears who had season tickets in previous years but did not renew last season, are going over to the tickets office and purchasing their old seat's if the seat was not purchased by another last season. Obliviously I can't vouch for the veracity of the claims.

I could believe that is happening. Club want all regulars (and others) back.

Stories going around the forums Bears who had season tickets in previous years but did not renew last season, are going over to the tickets office and purchasing their old seat's if the seat was not purchased by another last season. Obliviously I can't vouch for the veracity of the claims.

I hope they get their seats back,there was a lot of fans who took advantage of the boycot and moved into their seat,in fact BH was on here bragging about it!

Copy and pasted from another forum, this Bear reporting he got his old seat back.

"My mate was lucky he got someone on the phone who did do it for him. When I phoned I got told NO. Accepted it, fuming though, and drove over. A matter of 5 minutes later I had my old seat back.

Yes I only stay 15 mins along the road so it was not a great hassle and did it on my day off so other than a bit of time and fuel I got what I wanted. My old seat, sitting next to mates and others I sat beside for years. I'm happy and I know going there is not always practical for others but mates or family could help you out maybe."

It doesn't sit right with me regarding ST!,DK suggested we don't renew to rid the club of the parasites,now us fans who followed his request now have to wait before we can renew!,why?,as soon as the parasites were ousted we should have been contacted immediately to find out if we wanted to renew our old seats!

It doesn't sit right with me regarding ST!,DK suggested we don't renew to rid the club of the parasites,now us fans who followed his request now have to wait before we can renew!,why?,as soon as the parasites were ousted we should have been contacted immediately to find out if we wanted to renew our old seats!

Agree here, as always the front line troops suffer, Come Rangers get the boycotter's their seats back.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Probably not the infrastructure left to facilitate that.

Ticket Office was stripped to the bare bones.