Directors’ recommendation to the Company’s shareholders

Much as though I understand it, Resolution 2 is pointless. The resolution itself does little to actually reverse the contract from being heavily weighted in favour of MASH. Resolution 2 really just says "we don't like your resolution 1 but we would like to point the finger at you so we will put in resolution 2 - which, by the way, carries no weight at all in terms of dealing with the issue".

Resolution 1 is also pointless to be fair.

Much as though I understand it, Resolution 2 is pointless. The resolution itself does little to actually reverse the contract from being heavily weighted in favour of MASH. Resolution 2 really just says "we don't like your resolution 1 but we would like to point the finger at you so we will put in resolution 2 - which, by the way, carries no weight at all in terms of dealing with the issue".

Resolution 1 is also pointless to be fair.

The whole meeting is pointless.

Why not just pay Mash off and get our assets back, start with a clean sheet, what happens if there is an impasse and Ashley/Mash call up their security.

MASH has no loan with us, nor do they have any assets. If anything, Ashley is pissed off and wants to throw a spanner in.

Why not just pay Mash off and get our assets back, start with a clean sheet, what happens if there is an impasse and Ashley/Mash call up their security.

How will they call up their security ? I don't believe there is a timeline on the repayment of the 5 million. By not repaying it, it actually strengthens the Club's hand, even if only marginally.

How will they call up their security ? I don't believe there is a timeline on the repayment of the 5 million. By not repaying it, it actually strengthens the Club's hand, even if only marginally.

I see they SD/Mash have security that they cannot call, a novel idea.

MASH has no loan with us, nor do they have any assets. If anything, Ashley is pissed off and wants to throw a spanner in.

Seems clear enough.

The Board is pleased to announce that the Company's subsidiary, The Rangers Football Club Limited ("RFCL") has entered into a credit facility agreement with MASH Holdings Limited ("MASH") pursuant to which MASH shall make available the sum of £2 million for drawdown by the Company (the "Facility"). MASH is a shareholder in the Company holding 8.92% of the voting rights in the Company. The Facility shall be secured by standard security granted by the Company over Edmiston House and Albion car park. The Facility shall be for a 6 month term and is interest free. The Facility will be used by the Company for general working capital purposes. Under the terms of the Facility MASH has the right to appoint up to 2 directors on the board of directors of RFCL.