New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

Could it be the fact that it is splashed all over the media and Frankie just wrote it about 6 posts ago.:D

I don't read the press/media and I've got Frankie on ignore pete. :D

He's not married and neither does he have any children.

However he does have a g/f who stays here though apparently.

Ah, the irresistible lure of a woman.

Would hope to get the 3 for less than a million. Our wages have always been far higher than the market.

Warburton £500k weir £150k cathro £100k remember these guys are all novices. Would spend no more than a mil all in.

£9m st money minus £6.5m on team wage leaves £2.5m

Scouting and youth gets a little help from the lotto and rising stars. Would leave scouting major investment until next year or sooner if merchandise gets sorted

Dreaming I know but was thinking it's better than continuing to moan!!

Fair enough! I think it is a far-fetched dream but it's a helluva nice one right enough

The board have blundered big time by not appointing a manager before now. They really should have grown a pair and made a decision.

For all their talk im starting to wonder if they really are up to the job. Actions speak louder than words but all were getting is spin, just like the last lot.

The board have blundered big time by not appointing a manager before now. They really should have grown a pair and made a decision.

For all their talk im starting to wonder if they really are up to the job. Actions speak louder than words but all were getting is spin, just like the last lot.

It would have been the easiest thing in the world to have appointed a manager before now. I would prefer they get the right man though.

This must be it . .

Feck Bale & Hazard!!! Just bumped into the Rangers legend Davie Weir... #WATP pic.twitter.com/QG1ZaOiC9a

@Livick04 Did you ask if he was coming back?

@jamiecurrie89 I asked the question & he give me a nod & a smile... Told him all bears want him back alongside Warburton ASAP... #WATP

So there we are, a nod and a smile, can't get better confirmation than that. :rfcbouncy: