New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

you should stick to statistical analysis.

you need to keep our parameters/reality at the forefront when talking about Rangers.

yesterday when discussing our transfer philosophy for the next season you dont agree with my assertion we should avoid spfl and scottish players. Obviously that does not include £15m rated scottish players as you seem to think . Because we don't have that sort of cash or pull and are not operating in that market. the comment is in reference to the market we are shopping in, wages of 5000-8000 a week and low to zero transfer fee.. You just dont get the obvious. sorry but cant spell out every single simple detail. same as you dont get that season ticket sales predictions will be used to identify managers who are realistic. Because again you cant extrapolate income predictions determines expenditure.

same when i say chris burke level is not good enough. thats in reference to our current situation were players coming in must be able to carry the team and be of a greater value after 3 years. We would fair far better by spending the same monetary amount on low level dutch,german itailian players than spending that money on championship players at the level of chris burke. The wage demands and transfer fees are to bloated in england to get the same bang for your buck.

the level we are shopping at taking wage and transfer fee levels into account deem spfl targets as too low on the totum pole to be of any benefit to a club of our size

and i could swear he couldnt get a cross passed the first defender.

championship low level players will never be good enough to secure champions league spots and to keep our fans happy. The high end of the championship market yes. The chris burke level no.

We cant afford the transfer fees or wages, it really is that simple. Get used to it, at least in the short term.

Your also telling us a player who made the cl last 16 and has improved since isn't good enough to qualify for the group stages.

Leaving aside the fact were years from that level how are we to take that seriously

Edited by the gunslinger

Your also telling us a player who made the cl last 16 and has improved since isn't good enough to qualify for the group stages.

Leaving aside the fact were years from that level how are we to take that seriously

yeah i am. he was a bit part player carried by a very strong squad.

that same player put in this squad would not be of a significant level to pull the rest through.

we are not years away. we are a year away. king has already said all signings must be of a level to meet top league demands. are you saying you cant take king seriously?

Your deliberately setting king Co up to fail because your gutted they won. It's as transparent as it is disgusting

thats a massive pile of shit. I hated ashley and co and you know it.

But hating ashley does not mean every time king farts it smells of roses.

I will be just as quick to applaud their decisions when correct as i will be when saying they are wrong. Just as i applauded them for bringing in mccall at the time. it was a great move that unfortunately fell a little short.

We cant afford the transfer fees or wages, it really is that simple. Get used to it, at least in the short term.

If we were to get around £400k for Nicky Law from,say, Huddersfield then I think we'd use some or all of that to get Scott Allan from hibz before the end of August..Allan has only a year left on his contract at hibz and doesn't look like extending it so they'd need to sell before he can sign a pre-contract in January

Edited by RANGERRAB