Nah got to disagree with you there, yes ambitious with a bit of hunger in him and you cant blame him for trying to set himself up. I maybe overrated him, I thought he is top 4 class before.

Id take him back instantly for next season (should we go up).....look how bad Arsenal have been without a good keeper.

He left our club under TUPE which was his right. However, he moved to Turkey which was hardly an ambitious move but, like Miller and Boyd before him, for the cash and the cash only.

Compare and contrast him to someone like Steven Davis.

I'd rather we found a younger, more reliable and more affordable 'keeper.

I can't believe after one game we are implying Clark is better than Bell!? One good game against Rangers does not mean he is world-class; and it's not as if we tested him much, apart from Miller's point-blank header which I don't think he knew too much about going by the unorthodox technique of palming it onto his face then out. Bell is a decent shot-stopper, but he is lacking in presence. Can someone not just punt balls into the box and he can practice stepping-out to catch them? It seem we just accept players for what they are; can we not coach them to do better?

While coaching is something we have to work on., Jim Stewart is supposedly one of the best goalkeeping coaches in the game so if he's not been able to change/improve Bell's command of the box and aerial ability, then I'd wager nothing will.

I just think Bell is another player we have who lacks confidence and self-belief. He's a good keeper but limited because of that.

He left our club under TUPE which was his right. However, he moved to Turkey which was hardly an ambitious move but, like Miller and Boyd before him, for the cash and the cash only.

What has Steven Davis done more than McGregor on the pitch??? Id say Davis has been extremely lucky he was a club which is obviously being shined on from the heavens right now because they are well punching above their weight. But Davis hasn't been a stand out. McGregor has been hulls MOTM a few times.

Yes we would love a young Andy Goram but we are not going to get that....I say bring Mcgregor in....he will be in his comfort zone and give us 2 solid years.....

He took less money in Turkey than staying at rangers would have got him.

What has Steven Davis done more than McGregor on the pitch??? Id say Davis has been extremely lucky he was a club which is obviously being shined on from the heavens right now because they are well punching above their weight. But Davis hasn't been a stand out. McGregor has been hulls MOTM a few times.

Yes we would love a young Andy Goram but we are not going to get that....I say bring Mcgregor in....he will be in his comfort zone and give us 2 solid years.....

I meant with regard to the way they left Rangers.

Well not according to him but perhaps.

Like Miller and Boyd before him, McGregor would have made plenty from his career development move to Turkey.... Meanwhile, the club he supposedly loves made nothing.

Like I say, his choice and his right but let's not pretend he'll put the the club first if he leaves Hull this summer.

Loyalty is an outdated concept when millions of pounds are added to the equation.

Sure. But it's also true to say he wanted to be a one club man. If not for whyte/green Co he would never have left as long as we wanted him.

I can bring myself to be angry at those who didn't sign up to greens con. He didnt want them and made it clear.

I do understand why people are though.

Edited by the gunslinger

I meant with regard to the way they left Rangers.

Sorry, I picked that one up wrong.

I still think a move for McGregor would be good. He along with Alan Hutton were the 2 most improved players that came through Rangers in the last 15 years.

First things first though, lets get promotion then look at the squad options.