Sons of Struth latest (from facebook)

Lifted from FF:

On Tuesday I mentioned on my personal page that I had received a document regarding Rangers and several characters involved with our club back in 2012. This caused quite a stir.

I said SOS would make an announcement about this.

On Wednesday we were contacted by Police Scotland.

On Thursday the document was handed to Police Scotland.

Several times I have released information that I felt the Rangers support should have knowledge of and this has led to legal threats in the past. I have been interviewed numerous times by Police Scotland regarding the sources of documents we have released and faced prosecution regarding the release of the Somers emails. Our sources have always remained anonymous

I have always taken the view that bears deserve to know the truth and often put this view before considering the personal consequences.

As this information was from a time in our clubs history were certain characters are being investigated, we have been advised by Police Scotland that to share these publicly would be unwise.

I hope others understand that although I am aware of the appetite for information about our club in 2012, to release this document would be foolish and I am sure that it will become public knowledge in due course as these investigations conclude.

We received other information on Thursday that appears to show a previous director passing information that was later published online. As this was from 2014 and the ex director not being at the club during the time of the live investigations then this information should not be subject to the same attention from Police Scotland. As usual, we are checking the authenticity of this information before releasing it.

It is interesting to see Police Scotland to act here, whereas the Taxbloc chap and some others were leaking confidential material all over the place. You would hope serious investigations ARE underway and that they will not take another half-decade to come to a result.

It is interesting to see Police Scotland to act here, whereas the Taxbloc chap and some others were leaking confidential material all over the place. You would hope serious investigations ARE underway and that they will not take another half-decade to come to a result.

Do you think the police are part of the conspiracy against us?