AC Milan - Celtic Behind closed Doors.

Italians need this to sort out there problem though.

That means we have played Inter behind closed doors and they have played AC :)

Aye, i wonder what would happen if it was a Scottish problem, money talks.

Bye the way, i thought Feyenord were kicked out of the EUFA cup, what's the difference?:confused:

Does anyone know the outcome of Feyenoord being kicked out, i knew they were appealling the decision.

I think they lost or it hasnt been decided. Coz i was listening to Martin Tyler during the Spurs v Man U game last week and he said Spurs are through

Bye the way, i thought Feyenord were kicked out of the EUFA cup, what's the difference?:confused:

I THINK the difference is that Feyenoord fans were fighting whilst their team played in a UEFA Cup game, not a domestic game.

I would think that as it was a domestic game UEFA would leave it to the domestic association to determine what to do.

I THINK the difference is that Feyenoord fans were fighting whilst their team played in a UEFA Cup game, not a domestic game.

I would think that as it was a domestic game UEFA would leave it to the domestic association to determine what to do.

When the Milan goalie was struck on the head with a flare, was that not a european game though?