Keith Jackson: It's time Rangers supremo Dave King revealed his Ibrox masterplan

ST renewals start next month. Can't see too many renewing until there is some sort of communication from the board about funding/investment

I would assume that the renewal "drive" will really start once we know which league we are going to play in. Likewise will it have impact on investment plans, search for a manager and new players. So do not be surprised if the info handed out till then will be rather general, well, at least when it comes to the first team.

What's this?

The US Masters. Augusta. Florida

And the talk of the press tent is whether some low rank journo from a no rank newspaper can get an interview with the owner of a sub rank European soccer club?

I expect Nicklaus and Tiger and the rest think of little else.

Load of bollocks imo, mind it could be a one-man-tent right enuff. Keech is a legend in his own bunker...............................FORE LOL

Edited by aweebluesoandso

So when will they reveal their plans for the future ? next month? next year?

Maybe when the fire fighting is over and they have stabilised the club, they can spend some time formulating a more fleshed out plan, and THEN reveal it. Wallace was given 120 days to provide a back of a fag packet plan, so maybe the current board deserve a bit of time to produce a proper one - and I'm not advocating another 120 days either, more like 90.

Let's not kid ourselves, Rangers are still surviving month-to-month on loans. That cannot continue indefinitely.

Before now, I'd say that was the fault of the old boards, and they will also be responsible for it being more difficult for a few years yet. But if we believe in the new board then it's up to our fans to buy the season tickets, or their previous levels of match tickets and support the club again both with their presence and with their cash. I doubt the board can predict how well that will be realised in the close season and so scenario planning will be the order of the day rather than accurate forecasts.

Is DK going to invest ? If so when & how much?

And when will DK take up a directorship or chairmanship now he's been cleared by the CoS?

I'm pretty sure he's already intimated several times the order of his future investment and pretty much the when also. I'm not really sure what you're asking as you should know the answers by now unless you're being deliberately awkward. He can't invest until there is a share issue and even then he will be restricted to how much in the first one. We need a GM before the second share issue can be opened up.

He can't properly take up directorship until he's passed by the SFA/SPFL. I think you know that too, or should do.

Maybe when the fire fighting is over and they have stabilised the club, they can spend some time formulating a more fleshed out plan, and THEN reveal it. Wallace was given 120 days to provide a back of a fag packet plan, so maybe the current board deserve a bit of time to produce a proper one - and I'm not advocating another 120 days either, more like 90.

Before now, I'd say that was the fault of the old boards, and they will also be responsible for it being more difficult for a few years yet. But if we believe in the new board then it's up to our fans to buy the season tickets, or their previous levels of match tickets and support the club again both with their presence and with their cash. I doubt the board can predict how well that will be realised in the close season and so scenario planning will be the order of the day rather than accurate forecasts.

I'm pretty sure he's already intimated several times the order of his future investment and pretty much the when also. I'm not really sure what you're asking as you should know the answers by now unless you're being deliberately awkward. He can't invest until there is a share issue and even then he will be restricted to how much in the first one. We need a GM before the second share issue can be opened up.

He can't properly take up directorship until he's passed by the SFA/SPFL. I think you know that too, or should do.

So after spending how many years trying to get onto the board now they are now actually on the board & haven't yet outlined their future plans?

That might not worry you but it certainly is starting to worry me.

Yes I do know King has to pass a FAPP test. He won't though will he ?

So after spending how many years trying to get onto the board now they are now actually on the board & haven't yet outlined their future plans?

That might not worry you but it certainly is starting to worry me.

Yes I do know King has to pass a FAPP test. He won't though will he ?

He already has been cleared by the Courts as a FAPP. On what grounds would the SFA reject a decision made by the courts ?? Oh, wait....

As has been said to you MULTIPLE times before and you flatly refuse to accept it, or ignore it, they couldn't outline future plans until they knew the full extent of the carnage. I doubt they know the extent of that mismanagement even now.... but they should be working in the background to detail the plans you seek, even if it means providing the fans with less than the full story (owing to not having full knowledge).

He already has been cleared by the Courts as a FAPP. On what grounds would the SFA reject a decision made by the courts ?? Oh, wait....

As has been said to you MULTIPLE times before and you flatly refuse to accept it, or ignore it, they couldn't outline future plans until they knew the full extent of the carnage. I doubt they know the extent of that mismanagement even now.... but they should be working in the background to detail the plans you seek, even if it means providing the fans with less than the full story (owing to not having full knowledge).

An important hurdle was cleared last week when the Court of Session validated him as potential Rangers director but this was King being declared “fit and proper” only so far as the insolvency act is concerned.

You don't think his 40 odd SARS tax convictions will affect him being able to pass the FAPP ?

Yes I will wait to hear 'the full extent of the carnage'. How long will that be then ?