The right McCall, but an even bigger one awaits King in the summer

Our current board are happy to ride the waves, god help us when the storm comes.

Not condemning the board as such, just demanding what every fan expects.

Board members should always be under scrutiny, we deserve better.

No slacking, means backing.

With respect you know diddley squat too.

My point exactly. Now you are getting it. Neither does Hildy - he is just either making stuff up or believing rumours in the Sun that suit him to believe.

You see I'm not pretending to know what the board are thinking, so I fully agree with your comment above. I'm just delighted they are our board, and wish them every success for a long journey ahead, filled with tough decisions.

Btw - Warburton has been getting linked with several premiership jobs. No chance will we get him, Cathro isn't going to happen either.[/QUOTE]Is that an opinion or a fact? My fear is that just the mention of Cathro in media circles has raised his profile and might tempt others, but that is just my hunch.

I think McCall will definitely get given it long term if he is seen to have done well.

McCall is definitely the appointment which carries the least risk IMO.

Cathro would need to go somewhere and prove himself as a manager as opposed to a coach before he could be considered.

Not sure Warburton would want to come to Scottish football.

If we get promoted, the manager next season, whoever it may be, has an amazing opportunity to put themselves on the map in getting Rangers to a decent position in the league. The top flight is a fair bit poorer than it has been in recent times, but the Rangers manager position still carries some weight to it, not least because of the coverage of the freefall.

Also, brilliant bit of writing by the OP (well, the fellow mentioned in the OP). :thup:

Edited by Laudbertz

McCall is definitely the appointment which carries the least risk IMO.

Cathro would need to go somewhere and prove himself as a manager as opposed to a coach before he could be considered.

Not sure Warburton would want to come to Scottish football.

If Cathro is already assistant manager at Valencia then I very much doubt we will be on his targeted career trajectory.