Online row after Celtic chief Peter Lawwell states:...

30 million for a kit sponsor from New Balance ? My arse. No way are they getting 6 million a year from New Balance. They just think of a number and stick it in an article.

What will happen to the Nike swoosh they have on the seats at Parkhead ? :D

If they can get 30 million for a 5 yr kit deal it wont be that long (get rid of the SD shite) before we are signing 50 million kit deals :P

They've got 40k plus ST holders too. They just don't turn up for home games

We all know that there is no sectariansim at the Scumhut and what Guidetti

, isn't it? And self-proclaimed IRA-supporters never graced their stadium with their performances, nope, never ... up the Ra ... oops:

The Celtic Symphony - Original Wolfe Tones Version (just as evidence, my friend Lawwell)

Let me cite a fellow Bluenose from FF:

Timps on FF 10/08

My view on this is simple: as long as Celtic fans with typewriters and microphones continue to tell lies about Rangers, Ulster/loyalism and the Protestant Church, Rangers fans will respond with unfortunate truths about Celtic, Irish republicanism and the Catholic Church.

And the same will happen when it comes to them aiming to revise their history and defining ours.

You know you have to hand it to Liewell don't you?

His club has a very serious problem with a sizeable amount of its support(never a small minority in a million years Peter) and what does he do? He makes outrageous statements like Celt@c not having any association with irish Republicanism which is a bit like saying Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck having no association with Walt Disney.

And it's not just Irish Republicanism is it? It's militant Irish Republicanism whereby a significant section of their support blatantly show their support for outlawed Irish terrorist groups in and around and during games breaking who knows how many laws?

And they mostly get away with it due to spineless Scottish politicians refusing to challenge them and the police who often seem unwilling to confront this issue with both the club & it's support.

But to divert attention away from this Peter uses his mhedia puppets to point fingers at other clubs, mostly Rangers and Hertz, for any misdemeanours which are usually minuscule into comparison to what goes on at his club.

How long can this continue you might ask? Well for as long as UEFA fine them for their supporters behaviour(which now seems to be about every European game now) then surely they'll get a UEFA ban at which time our spineless polticians(more likely those at Westminster) will be forced into action.FWIW I believe they should be forced to play all domestic home games at an empty stadium for a period of not less than six months until they can prove beyond all doubt they have done all they can to eradicate militant Irish Republicanism from their ground. That will mean their Gr@@n Brigade all getting life bans which must be seen to be enforced.

It is no longer possible for them to deny the links between their club and militant Irish Republicanism.It is there for all to see and needs dealt with. Rangers past problems with sectarianism(whilst not completely eradicated I'd admit but significantly improved) have been better dealt with than those across the city. It is they who have by far the bigger problem now.

They must not be allowed to get away with their LIE-DEFLECT-DENY tactic any longer.

Edited by RANGERRAB