Will the EGM actually start tomorrow at 11am and conclude 10-15 minutes later or will there be a whole load of bumf before it that'll make it not start til 11:30/12....a la CL and WC draws. I ask as I will be at work and therefore have select opportunities at pretending im googling work type things. :rfc:

10-15 minutes after it starts. :P

Not the official result. I'm hoping we get the announcement early afternoon or by 5PM at the latest.

It could rumble on till Monday apparently.

Edited by JTP

I'm more interested in when it ends and when we will find out the result!

They ere originally threatening a Monday announcement, but if more than 50% have already voted then surely they should announce today?

Although given there is no NOMAD, they may try and delay.

They ere originally threatening a Monday announcement, but if more than 50% have already voted then surely they should announce today?

Although given there is no NOMAD, they may try and delay.

Monday!,fuck!, I don't think my heart can hold out until then?,I thought Capita that recive the votes/counts them would know the result and have to inform?

Edited by ian1964