Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

We needed it to pay the wages in January and February as per the statement on 27 January describing the company's financial position as having "been perilous for a number of months exacerbated by lower than expected match attendances"."

They were offered money from the 3 bears/King,and better deals.

Edited by ian1964

We needed it to pay the wages in January and February as per the statement on 27 January describing the company's financial position as having "been perilous for a number of months exacerbated by lower than expected match attendances"."

There is a more recent £5m than that.

Well!,the fact that our new board stated it as fact should not be forgotten either!,and I really do believe it.

King is also entitled to his opinion and I'm very grateful to him for removing the previous board, it doesn't particularly bother me on a good day like this but Dave should remember he needs the backing of all fans including ones who didn't boycott.

Edited by simplythebest

And what would have forced the share price to 20p ?

A combination of factors including lower revenue and reduced prospects of future recovery due to poor performances on the field.

Share price is essentially a matter of supply and demand; recent demand has driven up the price in a small market.

You're entitled to your opinion as is everyone but mentioning it for too long will only alienate thousands that did still attend this season. I think boycotting was wrong but I'm not going to keep on saying it now that we're in a new chapter

You seemed happy to alienate the thousands who did boycott at the time, good to see you have changed your tune unfortunately not enough to admit their actions were vital to securing the clubs now rosier future.

Nothing wrong with patting those on the back who took the horrible drastic actions needed. Especially Meare hours after victory.

You seemed happy to alienate the thousands who did boycott at the time, good to see you have changed your tune unfortunately not enough to admit their actions were vital to securing the clubs now rosier future.

Nothing wrong with patting those on the back who took the horrible drastic actions needed. Especially Meare hours after victory.

My previous comments are well covered earlier in this thread mate, and i'll say again for the record I don't claim to be a perfect innocent

King is also entitled to his opinion and I'm very grateful to him for removing the previous board, it doesn't particularly bother me on a good day like this but Dave should remember he needs the backing of all fans including ones who didn't boycott.

It's ok to admit you are wrong you know!,no harm in it,we've all been wrong at some point.

Yes and we aren't having a go at you for it. Do us the same courtesy.

I haven't been discourteous to anyone least of all you, GS. I know you hold your views passionately albeit I think you go a bit OTT sometimes, well quite often if I'm honest. :D

I said that I think your Mosad/Nazi comment was wrong (and I explained why) and that you should have had the good grace to withdraw it or it should have been deleted by Admin. That is not discourteous, it is my honest opinion.