Derek Llambias and Barry Leach set to be sacked from Rangers...

I would prefer we negotiated a settlement that resulted in us paying less than the contracted amount. I understand your position but I am not in the "cutting off noses to spite out face" camp. If we can get shot of them for less than their contracted amount, without a lengthly, costly court case, then I'm all for it.

IF it was an option between paying out full contract or gardening leave then I agree - but I would like to think both sides would be able to negotiate a reduced pay off.

They will quit for free in no time if given gardening leave. They will want back to the rich teat of Ashley ASAP.

Leach said the badges and trademark were not a part of the retail deal to the RFB. I wonder if he was telling porkies and could be hung for that. Making misleading statements.