James Easdale Resigns

I must admit I've completely changed my mind on this & would go for Derek McInnes. You only need to look at the job he's done at Aberdeen with limited resources and realise he's done exceptionally well.

That said however I accept there are other candidates who should be considered

i rate mcinnes as well.

Please read the first line of my post. How am I backing them ?????

Regards a new board I do not give unconditional backing simply because they are 'rangers men'. They need to prove they can return Rangers back to the top of Scottish Football & beyond. I'm sure many of us are of the same mindset

I think it's you that has to be more careful in reading posts.

Note the phrase 'you have been generally.....'.

ie. when said boards were cutting up the deals and signing contracts that would hamstring the club for years to come, you were very much behind them and were for years.

Now you want to pre-emptively jump on the backs of whom are willing to take that challange on (prepare ground for further criticism).

You are right that a lot of finance is required and that any new board has many great challanges in front of them,..... but you forget very easily that the scale of those challanges is so much higher because whilst some were chasing cabals flying by the moon, Rangers were being looted.

Edited by buster.

I must admit I've completely changed my mind on this & would go for Derek McInnes. You only need to look at the job he's done at Aberdeen with limited resources and realise he's done exceptionally well.

That said however I accept there are other candidates who should be considered

Seems inevitable we need a DOF aswell. I just wonder if Magathe has already been earmarked for this .........

i think it will take 10 years or 100 million to undo the damage that greenco have done to us.

patience is going to be required. that and as much financial support as we can afford individually and that includes me, you, king and park.

I don't think it will take that amount of time or money

i think it will take 10 years or 100 million to undo the damage that greenco have done to us.

patience is going to be required. that and as much financial support as we can afford individually and that includes me, you, king and park.

Agreed - it will take millions to get us back on track. Not sure exactly how much, but we will need alot.

The stadium alone has been dreadfully neglected and is a mess in places.

As for the football side - we need virtually a whole new squad and management. The current chancers and imposters should be booted out at earliest opportunity.

Edited by MoodyBlue

Seems inevitable we need a DOF aswell. I just wonder if Magathe has already been earmarked for this .........

I hope we don't get a DOF. When things go wrong the manager & DOF blame each other.

And which decides on signing players ? If it's the DOF and they don't work out he'll blame the manager.

Agreed - it will take millions to get us back on track. Not sure exactly how much, but we will need alot.

The stadium alone has been dreadfully neglected and is a mess in places.

As for the football side - we need virtually a whole new squad and management. The current chancers and imposters should be booted out at earliest opportunity.

I'm sure I've read before that the RFFF cash can (or will) be used to bring Ibrox and MP back up to full health.

We can also issue a rallying call for plumbers/painters/sparks/joiners to help the cause, guys in the trade would come out in force to repair Ibrox/MP for free. How you would implement that I don't know but it could be done.