Stan Collymore: Take Rangers off the TV...

"By refusing to acknowledge that songs in support of terrorism or chants which make reference to “Orange b*******” are offensive and have no place in football, they too lose the argument. These songs DO exist. They DO offend. And they too should be stamped out".

The Celtic supporters songs and banners at Hampden and Thursday night, were Offensive, Sectarian and Bigoted, why don't you just say it Keith, what's the problem?

As if we don't know.

He can't/won't say it because he's employed by the Daily Record that's why.

Strange world we live in - I was out on Saturday night to see a local band and got chatting to a friend of my in laws -

and the first thing he said was - "I just found out your a h*n"

This word seems to be widely accepted as being ok - however if I was to use the "F" word to describe him then I would be the sectarian one.

Frankly I am sick of it.

https://www.change.org/p/nicola-sturgeon-ban-the-derogatory-use-of-the-word-hun-from-scottish-society-football

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

No racism at Raith - the truth about those Collymore chants

Short entry this one, but it seems Angela Haggerty, Phil Macgiollabhain and their fellow brethren, ‘bhoyed’ (see what I did there) by Stan Collymore’s lies regarding Rangers’ fans' chants at Stark’s Park have continued their ill-conceived vendetta regarding bringing ‘justice’ to the Rangers support.

In short, while delegate Tom Purdie did indeed report sectarian chants from the away support in Fife (sadly justified) they did not include any reference to Stan Collymore.

The purpose of this entry is to try to spread the truth regarding what Collymore claims Rangers fans sang (which is rather gaining wings among the club’s enemies) and what they actually did.

Hence I (and the Rangers support at large) would be grateful if all who are interested in the truth share this article to stem the tide of lies circulating about those chants, thanks to Mr Collymore’s Walter Mitty mentality.

In short:

Rangers fans did NOT, I repeat NOT elicit any racism at all at Rovers. The ‘offensive’ chant subject to this propaganda (these absolute lies), was:

“Wife beating b*st*rd”. A perfectly valid comment to make about Collymore.

I am not going include what he claims it was, as it simply was not the case and I do not want that lie spreading further.

The further irony is even that chant was not included in Purdie’s report, never mind the ‘abridged’ lie version the Collymore crew are spouting.

Please share this article, and let the truth get out – despite the fact the song was not reported, the simple fact is Collymore/Haggerty/PhilMac are using a lie to dampen the fans’ name. And that lie is spreading.

Let this truth spread instead. If we can get Collymore off air, we can also clear our name.

Rangers WILL have to answer charges for fans’ sectarian shame but they’re in clear over Collymore racism claim

16:56, 23 February 2015

By David McCarthy

RECORD Sport understands the match delegate’s report will not include the accusation supporters sang "black ****** b******" at Stark’s Park.

RANGERS will have to answer charges their fans sang sectarian songs during Friday night’s match at Raith Rovers - but there will be no accusations they used racist language against Stan Collymore.

Record Sport understands the contents of a report from the match delegate will reach the SPFL and the clubs today and that sectarian singing from the Rangers support at Stark’s Park will be included.

But despite internet speculation and rumours that the report contained references to the phrase ‘black F***** b******’ directed at Collymore – who has been involved in a Twitter war with Rangers supporters – that is not believed to be case.

Collymore, now a high-profile media pundit, was pulled from BT Sports coverage of the Raith-Rangers match after comparing Ibrox fans to Chelsea’s in the wake of the shameful Paris metro racist incident last week.

He has also condemned sectarian chanting from Rangers fans at the QTS Scottish League Cup semi-final and launched an online petition to have the club taken off television.

But while the visiting support did direct songs at him on Friday night, they contained the phrase ‘wife-beating b******’ and have not been included in the delegate’s report.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-answer-charges-fans-sectarian-5217576

Rangers WILL have to answer charges for fans’ sectarian shame but they’re in clear over Collymore racism claim

16:56, 23 February 2015

By David McCarthy

RECORD Sport understands the match delegate’s report will not include the accusation supporters sang "black ****** b******" at Stark’s Park.

RANGERS will have to answer charges their fans sang sectarian songs during Friday night’s match at Raith Rovers - but there will be no accusations they used racist language against Stan Collymore.

Record Sport understands the contents of a report from the match delegate will reach the SPFL and the clubs today and that sectarian singing from the Rangers support at Stark’s Park will be included.

But despite internet speculation and rumours that the report contained references to the phrase ‘black F***** b******’ directed at Collymore – who has been involved in a Twitter war with Rangers supporters – that is not believed to be case.

Collymore, now a high-profile media pundit, was pulled from BT Sports coverage of the Raith-Rangers match after comparing Ibrox fans to Chelsea’s in the wake of the shameful Paris metro racist incident last week.

He has also condemned sectarian chanting from Rangers fans at the QTS Scottish League Cup semi-final and launched an online petition to have the club taken off television.

But while the visiting support did direct songs at him on Friday night, they contained the phrase ‘wife-beating b******’ and have not been included in the delegate’s report.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-answer-charges-fans-sectarian-5217576

They spelt high profile shit-stirrer wrong.

• 1 month later...

If you can't understand all of the words, here's a lyric check ...

Collymore's a wanker

He wears a wanker's hat

He was a Forest bastard

And then a Leicester twat

He went out with Ulrika

(something about kicking her head?)

And when he went to derby

(he broke his fucking leg)