Whilst I respect everyone to have and stick to their opinions and beliefs, its mind boggling that MA still has any defense left from our support BH. If he was that bothered about getting us promoted, Lewis Macleod would still be a Rangers player.

You learn something new every day.

And whilst we're on the subject, so that you can all go apoplectic, I have no problem taking money from Ashley (though I would rather it could be in the form of equity than loans) if his intention is to promote Rangers and through Rangers his own business.

Ideally I would like to see the Three Bears team up with Ashley.

The phrase in bold above may well be the most important in that entire post. I think it gives a little insight.

What have they done to improve Rangers finances? Is the deal where they gave away 25% of our retail income plus fixed security over Murray Park plus a floating charge for a measly additional £2m "doing their best"?

Can you give the slightest indication of any example where the favour Rangers in front of Ashley?

What about their constant lies?

Perhaps you should apply your logic for Gilligan on Ashley's placemen. I've made my feelings known about Gilligan bit at least he'd be truthful and would put Rangers wellbeing before that of Sport Direct.

I agree that it does not look like a good deal.

The Board have stated that L&L have been instrumental in reducing expenses by an annulised £2.5m.

They are by no means perfect but you want to replace them by a team led by a person who was described by a South African judge thus:""he has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie... if he thinks it will be to his advantage" "

Is this not just another case of anti-RST resentment whereby they'd probably rather have Neil Lennon on the board than anyone the RST promote.

It's not as if anyone with half a brain would honestly still be wanting the rats who have done their best to destroy us.

Nothing whatsover to do with "anti-RST resentment" as you put it.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

The Board have stated that L&L have been instrumental in reducing expenses by an annulised £2.5m.

They are by no means perfect but you want to replace them by a team led by a person who was described by a South African judge thus:""he has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie... if he thinks it will be to his advantage" "

How much have they reduced income by? 5 million 10 more.

Just as well as they've reduced income by a fuck load more than that. I'm sorry but I can see absolute no reason for anyone to trust MA's intentions towards this club nor any reason why anyone with Rangers' best interests as their primary concern would want his minions on the board. You're entitled to your view but I find it absolutely incomprehensible.

Llambias and Leech told us that, they are the Board the other two are merely decorations.

Llambias and Leech told us they've been through everything with a fine toothed comb saved £40k on water etc...etc saved £2.5m p.a... yet were unable to tell me how much net cash Rangers have received from Rangers Retail to date, couldn't tell me how much net cash Rangers receive for each shirt sold, couldn't tell me what came first Ashley's investment with Green or the Rangers Retail joint venture. I wonder if it was really wouldn't instead of couldn't?

Edited by forlanssister

Llambias and Leech told us that, they are the Board the other two are merely decorations.

Llambias and Leech told us they've been through everything with a fine toothed comb saved £40k on water etc...etc saved £2.5m p.a... yet were unable to tell me how much net cash Rangers have received from Rangers Retail to date, couldn't tell me how much net cash Rangers receive for each shirt sold, couldn't tell me what came first Ashley's investment with Green or the Rangers Retail joint venture. I wonder if it was really wouldn't instead of couldn't?

So the mendacious RIFC board line-up has:-

- a Sports Direct man (Leach)

- a MASH man (Llambias)

- a shadowy figure in the corner who fronts the mysterious 26% (S.Easdale)

- a Goffer (J.Easdale)

- an Unfunny Flak Deflector / Clown (Somers)

Their sell-by date is about to expire and they have burnt their bridges.

Edited by buster.