Welcome Paul Le Guen

That's a good point Frankie, if he's making clear progress and building for the future, I really hope the fans support him even if results aren't going our way. i.e. If we're not winning every single game.

Ronaldo is rolls royce but something's troubling him again. He's disliked by Real supporters for a start, and the thought of another season there where he doesn't feel loved is possibly affecting his world cup.

If you recall, he was at Inter at the last world cup and won his move to Real prior to the tournament starting.

This time he's unhappy at the Bernabau with no move imminent.

And then there were his dizzy spells.

If he is a happy player he's absolutely superb, but if not...well...he's dire.

somethings troubling him? eh, maybe all the extra tyres he's carrying around all the time.

dont think he's at all interested in the football anymore, not remember all the stories when beckham went over, it was ronaldo getting him inot all the shit taking him to all the clubs and getting involved in some extra-marital activities!

ronaldo is well, well passed it and i'd actaully be pissed off if we made any attempt to sign him!

somethings troubling him? eh, maybe all the extra tyres he's carrying around all the time.

Thing is he's never been an especially slim player - he was always bulky. Now people are getting on his back about it because his performances are currently less than impressive.

dont think he's at all interested in the football anymore, not remember all the stories when beckham went over, it was ronaldo getting him inot all the shit taking him to all the clubs and getting involved in some extra-marital activities!

I'll leave that stuff to the Suns and Stars of this world.

ronaldo is well, well passed it and i'd actaully be pissed off if we made any attempt to sign him!

I can't agree he's past it. I know it seems like he is, but the guy's not even 30 yet. How can he be over the hill already?

I just think if he is mentally right, he'll be the Ronaldo we really know again.

so say he has never been slim, i do agree! but he has never been bigger!

i've accrued a decent beergut in the past year but his is still bigger than mine, needs a lot of work to get rid of that much wait.

altho i do agree if he was in the game mentally then he could possibly return to form, but how can u not be focused playing for Real Madrid :eek: too much attention on the spanish hotties as already mentioned!