Think llambias would be good on the board for a while to rid ourselves of the waste of resources that has dogged us since admin...cant see him staying if ashley is blocked but any new board needs someone who watches the pennies and stops the rot.

I suspet kingco might be happy he has done the dirty work.

Though he's gone way to far in certain cases.

without being heartless what kind of salary was she on for the work being done. if it was on anything like the scale of the infamous bus driver/kitman then perhaps it is one of those tough decisions that needs to be made when we are out on our arses...(not outwith the realms of possibility if you think of forty years with continuous annual payrises etc..)

without being heartless what kind of salary was she on for the work being done. if it was on anything like the scale of the infamous bus driver/kitman then perhaps it is one of those tough decisions that needs to be made when we are out on our arses...(not outwith the realms of possibility if you think of forty years with continuous annual payrises etc..)

I doubt she was on anything high. Plus I heard she still works for us.

Irrespective of that, we need to become a progressive 21st century football club and having tea ladies who also do the tours doesn't seem like something that can contribute towards that.

Though a progressive club isn't something we will ever have so I would far rather have honest people like her at the club than the insidious reprobates we now have.

You're surely still not clinging to the £50m nonsense, or £30m for that matter.

Last I heard it was £16m with no proof of funds and only half coming from Mr King and half coming from 8 others only 4 of whom he was prepared to name.

Any evidence that was the last of the investment ? Or was it the initial investment with more to follow ?