Has Ashely used our 'own money' from Rangers Retail to bail us out ?

Thank's Zappa, have updated OP.

Looks increasingly like they gave us a loan whilst withholding around 3M.

Under what pretext could this money be withheld, considering the cashflow of Rangers ?

I've got no idea mate.

For all we know it's been paid and spent already, but I don't know. That's the type of question that Scottish football hacks should be asking and keeping asking until they get an answer.

If that's still unknown come an AGM, then it should be one of the first questions asked and not let up on until there's a credible answer.

I've got no idea mate.

For all we know it's been paid and spent already, but I don't know. That's the type of question that Scottish football hacks should be asking and keeping asking until they get an answer.

If that's still unknown come an AGM, then it should be one of the first questions asked and not let up on until there's a credible answer.

It's groundhog day or at least a variation on it.

The media are mostly under Toxic instruction to push to varying degrees, how fantastic Ashely will be for Rangers and that 8 out of ten Rangers supporters already love him to bits. :rolleyes:

It's the 'Big Push'...........

It's groundhog day or at least a variation on it.

The media are mostly under Toxic instruction to push to varying degrees, how fantastic Ashely will be for Rangers and that 8 out of ten Rangers supporters already love him to bits. :rolleyes:

It's the 'Big Push'...........

Almost, pal, almost

Almost, pal, almost

You can see the corporate cogs suddenly in 5th gear and the spin campaign on the support being stepped up.

You can tell there is a Big Push on at the moment to try and 'close the deal', so to speak.

If MASH gets the support on board then December will be easier for him/them.

The other thing is deflection and no real vigilance regards the nuts and bolts of his short time connected with Rangers or past MO at Newcastle.

How would we ever know?

It appears MASH Holdings loan us 2M, secured on our assets and gaining influence in the boardrooms of TRFC and RIFC, whilst Rangers Retail (under Sports Direct financial control) are not releasing greater sums of money supposedly due to us.

The only thing we don't know is if monies have since been released post June 30th 2014.

or Why these monies haven't been released.

We do know that Sports Direct have financial control of Rangers Retail.

We do know that Mike Ashely seems to like an uneven Rangers deal in his favour (see Stadium Naming Rights).

We could think everything is actually tickety boo and these type of people should be fully trusted to do what is best with monies generated in part by our football club. Call me a sceptic but I'd have my doubts.