#

I agree with all that T4C, He's been there from the start as the money lender for GreenCo. He's since strengthened his hand with Mut and Jeff doing his bidding. In Contrast to Rangers men who know the club, it's heritage, it's traditions and done sweet FA.

Once the sp.ivs got a hold, they weren't for letting go unless X was willing to pay through the nose for it.

It's far too simplistic to just say to X that they should have chuked XXM at it, then chuck another XXM at it.

A situation had been engineered so as to lay a financial minefield and develop a process that used Rangers as a corporate vehicle to extract value from. They aren't for giving up executive control until they there is little or nothing left to extract.

This process has stages, between which there is always a heavy propaganda effort to make the new stage appear more palatable than the previous.

I haven't made false accusations against you. I said 'attacking', you said 'stating your belief'. As I said, semantics. If it makes you feel better, you didn’t attack anyone. Happy now?

You still joined in with the demonisation of any outlet which dared report anything damning towards Whyte, and you did forcibly 'state your belief' in the direction of anyone who was open-minded enough to take any of it on board. All of that makes

appear to be a staggering case of double standards.

I think I understood your post, cheers. Having read your views for many years now, I understand that you are extremely clever in how you put your point across.

Far from happy.

But I'll leave it for others to read it for themselves and arrive at their own conclusions.

Perhaps thats me being "extremely clever" - I would it call it being honest.

Of course if persons were to use their monikers from other sites we could all judge what everyone contributing to this thread had said in the past, though some of the recent conduct in here leaves little to the imagination.

Far from happy.

But I'll leave it for others to read it for themselves and arrive at their own conclusions.

Perhaps thats me being "extremely clever" - I would it call it being honest.

Of course if persons were to use their monikers from other sites we could all judge what everyone contributing to this thread had said in the past' date=' though some of the recent conduct in here leaves little to the imagination.[/quote']

For the record and for anyone who didn't yet know, I'm also 'buster' on FF.

Not on any other Rangers forums.

Honest as the day is long.

Speciality: 'Spinbusting' :)

Once the sp.ivs got a hold, they weren't for letting go unless X was willing to pay through the nose for it.

It's far too simplistic to just say to X that they should have chuked XXM at it, then chuck another XXM at it.

A situation had been engineered so as to lay a financial minefield and develop a process that used Rangers as a corporate vehicle to extract value from. They aren't for giving up executive control until they there is little or nothing left to extract.

This process has stages, between which there is always a heavy propaganda effort to make the new stage appear more palatable than the previous.

And yet apart from the SOS and UOF taking the battle to the profiteers, nothing else seams to be happening? Yet again the club gets weaker with any profits and investment in the form of shares, goes to paying big salaries to hangers on like Somers and ****co.

There has got to be time when someone with an interest in Rangers welfare, has got to call time on their racketeering, just not any time soon?

And yet apart from the SOS and UOF taking the battle to the profiteers, nothing else seams to be happening? Yet again the club gets weaker with any profits and investment in the form of shares, goes to paying big salaries to hangers on like Somers and ****co.

There has got to be time when someone with an interest in Rangers welfare, has got to call time on their racketeering, just not any time soon?

In the absence of X willing to throw XXM at sp.ivs before the XXM needed at the club the situation is next to 'chronic'.

What was needed as a matter of priority was firstly, for the support to come together (both monied and masses) to force a change in the dynamic regarding executive control in the boardroom. For various reasons this didn't happen.

Now we are the preverbial 'scud book' being handed down between the sp.ivs or in other words, a corporate vehicle from which to make money, rather than a football club. If it continues, we'll simply fade away as a competitive force compared to years gone by, by which time the 'scud book' will be a next to worthless mess.

I was never a fan of Whyte, something about him never felt right.

As for Green I will admit that at the start if his tenure things seemed to be going well but he lost my trust pretty quickly.

Now we find ourselves in a black hole and with King no where in sight.

Mike Ashleu could bring us a period of stability of he was to own us. IMO Newcastle fans have delusions of grandeur when it comes to where they should be as a football club.

Let me be clear though I am not an Ashley fan, I'm just a fan who wants to be able concentrate in the football on the park.

As I say mate if Ashley buys us he will have to deliver the title or he will be rooted out by the rangers fans.

I think Newcastle are massively under achieving under him but I don't really care about that.

Whoever buys us they will have a huge job bringing back the lost 20k fans.

Look for initial gestures, heavy spin about 'the future' and then a little further on, copious amounts of 'expectation management'.

Look for initial gestures, heavy spin about 'the future' and then a little further on, copious amounts of 'expectation management'.

Won't work we all know we need 30 to 50 million pumped in. Even g Wallace says it.

If the new owner doesn't do that he's doomed.

Won't work we all know we need 30 to 50 million pumped in. Even g Wallace says it.

If the new owner doesn't do that he's doomed.

That depends on what your 'goal' is.

We've been an omnishambles but the spi.vs by and large have achieved their aims.

Sp.ivs are interested in filling their pockets, period.

There will be different MO's dependent on sp.iv but they all lead in the same direction.