What's the breaking point board or fans to drive change in the hot seat?

Easy answer is now, and there would be no arguing here, but realistically when would the fans really let McCoist know vocally we want him gone as manager (along with Durrant at least)? When would the board get to the tipping point?

I know many will say "it costs too much to get rid" but is that false economy considering how much he is costing us with bums on seats?

Would it be, for example, 10 points behind Hearts?

Would it be once we go out of the League Cup (after potentially a trouncing off someone)?

So the question is simply 'what is the tipping point' because it will come, and we lose life as a Club while we wait?

The whole club from ownership to training ground is broken.

I think it may well be beyond sorting.

I don't think it is beyond sorting tbh, it's just going to take a lot of pain and suffering long term before it can change,if it changes. That's what happens when you have S.P.I.V.S in charge,the only way to get them out is starve them out

I don't think it is beyond sorting tbh, it's just going to take a lot of pain and suffering long term before it can change,if it changes. That's what happens when you have S.P.I.V.S in charge,the only way to get them out is starve them out

i don't think its going to happen.

We need new owners.

New management.

New players.

I can't see that all happening TBH.

i don't think its going to happen.

We need new owners.

New management.

New players.

I can't see that all happening TBH.

You are correct mate to an extent!, I believe it can be changed, whether it will is another matter

Admin,

Can you delete the OP if you don't mind? I tried to steer a certain course with the questions, but it's going to be a repeat of what we have elsewhere by the looks of it. No disrespect to the guys who've posted, and I agree with their points but I had hoped the responses would be more specific as to when the fans (or board) would let McCoist know time was up.

Admin,

Can you delete the OP if you don't mind? I tried to steer a certain course with the questions, but it's going to be a repeat of what we have elsewhere by the looks of it. No disrespect to the guys who've posted, and I agree with their points but I had hoped the responses would be more specific as to when the fans (or board) would let McCoist know time was up.

You can delete your own post mate!

Admin,

Are fans really going to have to go to the lengths of telling him to go?

Easy answer is now, and there would be no arguing here, but realistically when would the fans really let McCoist know vocally we want him gone as manager (along with Durrant at least)? When would the board get to the tipping point?

I know many will say "it costs too much to get rid" but is that false economy considering how much he is costing us with bums on seats?

Would it be, for example, 10 points behind Hearts?

Would it be once we go out of the League Cup (after potentially a trouncing off someone)?

So the question is simply 'what is the tipping point' because it will come, and we lose life as a Club while we wait?

If it helps, Ally himself has no idea how he is still in a job. According to a former SPL manager.