The criticism of Billy Paterson by our fellow 'fans'

I don't think this goes against any rules because I'm not talking about any forums. I'm talking about comments made by our fellow fans.

Some of our supporters are calling him a 'grass', questioning his mentality etc. Disgraceful.

Very disgusting behaviour. I've never understood the whole grass/snitch thing. If there is serious wrong doing, by all means report it. It would be utter madness not to. A real grass is someone who snitches on someone with no foundation just out of spite.

The fact is Billy has seen our club torn apart and took action. I just wish more were like him.

He really has been an excellent supporter over the years and has helped uncover much of the disgraceful antics we have been afflicted to.

There's already been discussions about this on the forum and there's already multiple threads about the 'Fan Board' and everything related to it, so another new thread about Billy getting abuse is neither helpful or required.

Closed.