I'll repeat the question:

Given that Mr Wallace knows who you are, and given that you appear to have been part of a number of committees pertaining to club matters in recent times - and given that the club may not personally know the rejected candidates, does that seem fair to you?

If you had missed out, and then discovered that those preferred were well known within the club, would you take it in your stride or perhaps feel that you had been disadvantaged in some way?

This is not an accusation. It is a straightforward question which seeks your opinion.

If you don't want to answer it, don't answer it.

I have answered your point about Mr Wallace and see no point in repeating myself.

I have not been "part of a number of committees pertaining to club matters in recent times".

The only committee I have been on in a Rangers context was the Board of RST and that was in 2010.

I have met David Hannah and David Martin on European trips and I assume you agree that they are not influential within the Club. Many other people will have met them at different times for different reasons. That does not affect the RFB IMHO.

Given the number of issues I have raised with the Club over many years, I very much doubt that I would have been top of their list of preferred candidates and the same applies to at least one other party that I can think of. So the answer to your second question is NO.

So far as I am aware, Rangers did not select or deselect anyone before the Nomination Committee stage and the five supporters on the NC were selected by the company that organised the focus groups not RFC.

I don't think there is anything more that I can usefully add on this aspect of the RFB but if you still have doubts about the process then please PM me and I'll give you the name of the person at Rangers to whom you should adress any further enquiries.

If it is indeed a legitimate fan board, it is they who should be dictating the terms of it's constituents to the club, not the other way round. I think that should be a default position from the outset.

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that point of view but obviously the Club had to start it off somehow.

However, I don't agree with the implication that is in any way illegitimate.

I am sure it will develop over time and that the inaugral board will have a significant impact on that.

I have already persauded the Club to change its mind on how the email addresses will be formatted, a small point perhaps bit it shows they are listening and that their views are not set in stone.

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that point of view but obviously the Club had to start it off somehow.

I am sure it will develop over time and that the inaugral board will have a significant impact on that.

I have already persauded the Club to change its mind on how the email addresses will be formatted, a small point perhaps bit it shows they are listening and that their views are not set in stone.

What have this board done that is legitimate?

The club did have to start things off, of course it did, but I must have missed the heaped praise for that particular set of categories. ;)

Only the future actions of the fan committee and the club board will show what level of legitimacy it has.

Sceptical, yet hopeful.

One thing I notice is that with almost 6,500 views this is one of the most read threads of recent times on here, more even than the " official manager" thread.

This at least suggests to me that interest in the RFB is high, which is surely a good thing.

To what end ?

To what end ?

It demonstrates that fans are interested in engagement with the Club, something that has been on the agenda for many people for a long time.

I don't think anyone would argue that the RFB as it stands is perfect, but for goodness sake it hasn't even met yet.

Please give it a chance, I don't think anyone would ask for any more at this point.

The club did have to start things off, of course it did, but I must have missed the heaped praise for that particular set of categories. ;)

Only the future actions of the fan committee and the club board will show what level of legitimacy it has.

Sceptical, yet hopeful.

As have said, I agree that there are some categories that I personally find surprising and perhaps there are others that could have been included and I am encouraged that you and many others are at least prepared to give it a chance.