I am sure Mr bennet was inundated with concerned rangers and Celtic supporting ifa's

And ? Your point is ?

Those IFA's still have an obligation to their clients to do due diligence. They didn't chase John Bennett's money away. It is lunacy to believe that IFA's contacting John Bennett to find out his position would have caused him to not invest. John Bennett, hedge fund manager - an industry where it is not for the faint of heart, to be convinced to not invest in RFC by some concerned IFA's. You can believe it all you like, I'm not.

And ? Your point is ?

Those IFA's still have an obligation to their clients to do due diligence. They didn't chase John Bennett's money away. It is lunacy to believe that IFA's contacting John Bennett to find out his position would have caused him to not invest. John Bennett, hedge fund manager - an industry where it is not for the faint of heart, to be convinced to not invest in RFC by some concerned IFA's. You can believe it all you like, I'm not.

Again I say tried. Here is Mr Harris contact with John's boss. People can judge for themselves the chasing or not.

As a supporter and shareholder in Rangers Football Club, naturally I welcome any moves to bring the club out of administration as soon as possible but as an IFA with clients invested in Mr Bennettâ??s Fund, you will appreciate that I am extremely concerned about the possible impact on Fund performance of his involvement with the â??Blue Knightsâ?.

I understand that Mr Bennett is the sole Manager of this Fund and also your European Focus Fund, lead Manager on four other funds and co-Manages your European Absolute Return Fund; with total assets well in excess of £2 billion. Therefore, it does seem to me that he certainly has his hands full managing seven funds, without the added pressure of being involved in the â??Blue Knightsâ? group and the possibility of becoming a Director of Rangers FC.

And ? Your point is ?

I think you're doing Mr Harris's sterling efforts a disservice!

Admittedly i'm no expert on what happened but it's surely time to get over it, The Blue Knights were a damp squib with or without John Bennett.

This has nothing to do with the BK's or, indeed, Mr Bennet. But far from getting over it, it has never been as relevant as it is now. It is all about BH, his mind set, previous actions and his desire to get involved in the fans board - representing us.

I mean, you would think his recent efforts to get to the top table at RangersFirst had failed or something so he needs another target.

His RFC application was hilarious though. Far from shielding his shambolic, divisive and failed stints with the RST, SD etc he actually promotes them to 'support' his efforts to be a head honcho on a fans board.

Personally, I voted for Claire Wallace in that category. I don't even know her, but simply because it was anyone but BH and her bio was not a joke:thinking:

It appears the following post has been the cause for a complaint to be made to Rangers regarding it and me.

Wonder who could have possibly complained?

i1cgno.jpg

1. I hope you aren't suggesting it was me

2. Whether you agree or disagree with BH's actions it is insensitive to continue with this as, when it reared it's head originally, BH ended up having to bring in the Police due to threats of violence against his person. And raising it again is threatening repeat actions. People are at liberty to discuss the merits or otherwise of BH but I will ask that you refrain from speaking about the john Bennett incident - and, no, it isn't about curtailing debating what the candidates bring to the table - but this was ended up being investigated by the Police before, and could threaten to do so again.

None of us are perfect, we would all do well to remember that.

But then, it is easy to do that when not being the subject of physical threats.

I think you're doing Mr Harris's sterling efforts a disservice!

Believe what you will, you have proven to be hard-headed and unwilling to budge when it suits you FS, as is your prerogative.

I know what hedge funds go through in terms of due diligence. I know what decent IFA's go through in terms of client service too.

So, on this, we will agree to disagree.