Updated.....just in time to be out of date.

http://www.rangersinternationalfootballclub.com/share-information

I thought I had a screenshot of the old shareholder list for comparison, but can't find it.

At first glance, it looks like Artemis definitely took up a lot more than their basic allocation in the open offer, just like Laxey did.

Also interesting to see that Margarita didn't buy any shares in the open offer.

Anyone vouch for this guy?

@SupportersGroup: I'm hearing Worthington Group , 7.8% owned by Craig Whyte has bought today's shares.

From the CEO of Worthington:

Q: There’s also been a lot of questions recently about the Rangers litigation.

A: The Rangers litigation is a small and reducing part of our rapidly expanding investment portfolio. That said, the litigation will take its course and we’ll have to see where it ends up, it’s not on top of my agenda. Contrary to rumours yesterday, the Company has not bought any Rangers IFC shares and have no plans to do so. It is in no one’s interests to see Rangers do anything else but recover from their recent problems and thrive in the future. Rangers is a proud football club and deserves its place at the top of Scottish and European Football and I wish them every success.

I thought I had a screenshot of the old shareholder list for comparison, but can't find it.

At first glance, it looks like Artemis definitely took up a lot more than their basic allocation in the open offer, just like Laxey did.

Also interesting to see that Margarita didn't buy any shares in the open offer.

Their little umbrella group may hold the required percentage of shares in order to fulfil their plans.

Their little umbrella group may hold the required percentage of shares in order to fulfil their plans.

BPH didn't buy enough in the open offer to maintain their shareholding percentage either, but I'm sure they will have enough as you say in their 'little umbrella group', especially given the number of shares bought by the frontmen/Bus Bros.

BPH didn't buy enough in the open offer to maintain their shareholding percentage either, but I'm sure they will have enough as you say in their 'little umbrella group', especially given the number of shares bought by the frontmen/Bus Bros.

Did Hargreave Hale buy any shares in the recent offer?