The highlight of my day yesterday was meeting and saying hello to Billy along with Dragonfly Trumpeter with his daughter. I met them outside Pride Park before the game, it was only for 5 minutes but as I said the highlight of the day.

Billy had driven down from Fraserburgh on Friday and was going back up the road today, what you call commitment .

Thanks again Billy hope you have a safe journey today.

My only disappointment was forgetting to ask DT where the name came from.

Commitment my backside, pure and utter greed. It cost about 50 quid more to fly so FS took the 18 hours behind the wheel option.

And the name was inspired by Richard Dadd who, afaik, could not sing and was not homosexual :)

Nice to meet you as well cb.

Commitment my backside, pure and utter greed. It cost about 50 quid more to fly so FS took the 18 hours behind the wheel option.

My fate was sealed when in Toronto someone uttered the words, "I'm nae f*&king gan to Derby!"

Vertically challenged perhaps but, alas, not small. Being full of shit creates the farting problem, but that is not unique either.

Credit where it's due though, dropping one and f&*king off leaving people looking at me as if I've shit myself is your forte....:oops: