Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Is it bad that I clicked on this link purely to see who our opponents were on Sunday as I knew you would have a link up already Zappa?!!

Outside of Hearts/Hibs, the rest are so unappealing that it doesnt really matter which of them we play IMO. I remember feeling this way as well in the SPL. Outside of the OF game, the other games were so samey I often turned up at Ibrox and was in my seat before finding out who our opponents were that day! The days of looking forward to playing against Aberdeen or Hearts because you knew you would see a good contest and a good game of football are so long ago now it is truly sad.

I know what you mean actually TB and it's a bit strange.

I'm not quite that bad, but I do sometimes have someone saying to me 'see you next Saturday' or 'see you next Sunday' and I'm thinking to myself 'who are playing next week again?'

Fixtures being rearranged for TV, cups, postponed due to weather etc doesn't help either.

Edited by Zappa