Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

BH, anyone going away on holiday or business can post their predictions for matches they'll miss in here or send me them via PM and I'll post them in the relevant predictions thread when necessary. I've already done that for quite a few people.

Folks, we have a decision to make regarding a rule break where someone edited their prediction post about 38 minutes into the game last night.

It's clear that it was to change the FGS to Daly, but it's not clear whether they also changed their score prediction.

So what's the fairest way to approach this?

Their whole prediction is voided for this round or give them the benefit of the doubt and just void their FGS prediction?

Any thoughts?

Folks, we have a decision to make regarding a rule break where someone edited their prediction post about 38 minutes into the game last night.

It's clear that it was to change the FGS to Daly, but it's not clear whether they also changed their score prediction.

Their whole prediction is voided for this round or give them the benefit of the doubt and just void their FGS prediction?

Any thoughts?

Can't see any option but to void the lot.

Any thoughts?

Take them out and publicly flog them , alternatively name and shame them , or even worse make them attend a celtic game and provide photograpic proof

was it a correct prediction?

why not ask him?

It was a 2-1 prediction which is potentially worth 4 extra points (2 points doubled) for the correct number of Gers goals.

I know the FGS was changed after Daly had scored because there's a time stamp on the post edit, but there's no way to tell if the score prediction had been changed.

I'll ask him, but if someone edits their prediction 38 mins into the game, then how do we know for sure? :D

Can't see any option but to void the lot.

It's either that or award the 2 points that most other people are getting for the Rangers win because I'm sure he predicted we'd win, just not sure if the score prediction was edited along with the FGS.

Take them out and publicly flog them , alternatively name and shame them , or even worse make them attend a celtic game and provide photograpic proof

Forced to attend BH's dinner wearing a Borat style bathing costume? :D