aye awful...

For every awful team we've played in the lower leagues we've probably played two teams who punched well above their weight and made it really difficult for us to break them down just like they often do against premier league opposition in the Scottish Cup & League Cup. There's also been quite a few of these lower league clubs which have had one or two players in their teams who didn't look any worse than one or two of ours.

I'm not saying the competition has been great by any means because that would just be silly since we wouldn't have won the league by nearly a forty point margin last season if there wasn't a gulf in quality. Let's be fair though, a lot of the wee teams we've played in the past two seasons have given a fantastic account of themselves considering their tiny budgets, limited facilities and mostly part-time players.

For every awful team we've played in the lower leagues we've probably played two teams who punched well above their weight and made it really difficult for us to break them down just like they often do against premier league opposition in the Scottish Cup & League Cup. There's also been quite a few of these lower league clubs which have had one or two players in their teams who didn't look any worse than one or two of ours.

I'm not saying the competition has been great by any means because that would just be silly since we wouldn't have won the league by nearly a forty point margin last season if there wasn't a gulf in quality. Let's be fair though, a lot of the wee teams we've played in the past two seasons have given a fantastic account of themselves considering their tiny budgets, limited facilities and mostly part-time players.

yes they can be proud of their performances.......

these teams we are playing are awful and we are at best scrapping wins. i do hope its the heat affecting us.

I don't think the heat was an issue against Brora but we still struggled there.

Is he not on a rolling contract?

Yes but I think the suggestion that you give all three a year's notice is correct. Without seeing it it's hard to know but I would think it would say something like on termination of the first year the contract will be extended on a daily basis for 12 month periods or may be terminated on giving 12 months notice It would be hard to envisage a contract that wasn't for a fixed period that didn't have a notice clause. Even if it didn't I think there is a good chance it would be held to be an implied term.

I don't see how AllyCo could argue against getting 12 months notice now; because getting promotion to the SPL is vital and next summer would be the right time to reassess either way.

I think most fans would see that as the Board growing some balls.