How can any of this be legal when you see the way the business conducted was described in the business review?

why wasn't stockbridge sacked for gross misconduct and his contract thrown in a fire?

Inside man @insiderman2 · 7h

Got two very angry brothers at the stockbridge share purchase at ibrox just now and no wonder.

Aye angry because they would rather the share purchase was done far more discretely, not because of his snout is still in the trough.

Inside man @insiderman2 · 7h

Got two very angry brothers at the stockbridge share purchase at ibrox just now and no wonder.

I was previously unsure, but that tweet says to me that insiderman is the latest incarnation from Irvine. The brothers are on the same team as Stockbridge and will have known what he had secured for himself.

These anonymous accounts just hinder more than help.

If they genuinely had info that our fans needed to address various issues, posting it on Twitter would not be the best way to go about disseminating it.

I was previously unsure, but that tweet says to me that insiderman is the latest incarnation from Irvine. The brothers are on the same team as Stockbridge and will have known what he had secured for himself.

They are all in the same team and they all have their snout in the trough.