It was a question to my friend, thanks. In any case, gunslinger said the ****s are going nowhere, I fail to see what the point is of consistent and prolonged protests and boycotts when nothing will change. That is all.

I said they will go nowhere if people continue to support them

We don't know what the attendance figures will be next season but it is increasingly clear that there is a very real disillusionment within the Rangers support.

Some will renew, some will support on a casual basis and some will chuck it altogether. The irony is that having won the battle to remain as the same club we always were, many fans speak openly about us not being the Rangers they grew up with: "The old Rangers is dead", they say. "This isn't the real Rangers".

Something remarkable is going to have to happen to bring people back into the fold. A gradual disintegration is underway and pleas by those who continue to go to Ibrox to those who have walked away are falling on deaf ears.

Maximising supporter strength is becoming impossible in these circumstances, and if things don't change, Rangers will travel into the future weakened, vulnerable and short of what is required to compete with Celtic.

The club is perceived to be incompetent at all visible levels and every public statement released - like today's concerning Daly - is a reminder that the club is not just mismanaged - it is living in an old boys' bubble where intelligence and commonsense are alien concepts.

Frankly, Rangers has become so dysfunctional that is has lost the respect of many who were brought up to support it - and they are learning to live without it.

We don't know what the attendance figures will be next season but it is increasingly clear that there is a very real disillusionment within the Rangers support.

Some will renew, some will support on a casual basis and some will chuck it altogether. The irony is that having won the battle to remain as the same club we always were, many fans speak openly about us not being the Rangers they grew up with: "The old Rangers is dead", they say. "This isn't the real Rangers".

Something remarkable is going to have to happen to bring people back into the fold. A gradual disintegration is underway and pleas by those who continue to go to Ibrox to those who have walked away are falling on deaf ears.

Maximising supporter strength is becoming impossible in these circumstances, and if things don't change, Rangers will travel into the future weakened, vulnerable and short of what is required to compete with Celtic.

The club is perceived to be incompetent at all visible levels and every public statement released - like today's concerning Daly - is a reminder that the club is not just mismanaged - it is living in an old boys' bubble where intelligence and commonsense are alien concepts.

Frankly, Rangers has become so dysfunctional that is has lost the respect of many who were brought up to support it - and they are learning to live without it.

Okay, tell us how you would turn all this doom and gloom around. No bullshit, no deflecting just straight incisive answers.

Rangers no longer need the sp*vs, Celtic, SFA/SPFL, or the mhedia to kill them, you are doing it all on your own.

After reading your posts I don't know why any supporter would ever turn up for another game.

Some of it may be true, but this is not what should be highlighted in our time of strife.

You may believe this cr*p you're spouting but I believe the greatest majority of the Rangers support believe - Rangers Til I Die.

What is the issue with the statement about Daly being injured and how does that make "intelligence and commonsense alien concepts"?

What is the issue with the statement about Daly being injured and how does that make "intelligence and commonsense alien concepts"?

It was common knowledge his knee(s) was shot before we signed him.

"They want to scan my right knee because of the problems I had with that, so I don't think it is going to get read on Monday,"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22590038

DUNDEE UNITED boss Peter Houston has piled praise on captain courageous Jon Daly after the striker returned early from injury to help the depleted Tannadice squad.

Daly was expected to be out for a month with a knee problem but has declared himself fit to face Inverness this weekend.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/jon-daly-back-in-contention-for-dundee-1081985

He joined the Tangerines from English side Hartlepool in 2007, was a key member of the Scottish Cup-winning team and has made over 150 appearance for United, despite battling back from two serious knee injuries.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/fleetwood-town-target-dundee-united-captain-jon-daly-1.63626

Jon Daly, the Dundee United striker, has revealed how a change in diet has helped get him in the shape of his life ahead of his long-awaited return from a knee injury.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/dundee-united/daily-diet-has-daly-ready-for-next-week-1.929316

Although he has been two years at Tannadice, Daly was out for seven months with his knee and five months with his ankle. Now the striker is likely to be facing another fight if a scan confirms double ligament trouble on the same knee.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/93813/Jinxed-Daly-facing-year-of-injury-hell

etc,etc