"In this instance they demonstrated their lack of integrity for no advantage as I had already, as part of my frank discussions with the fan groups, advised them that I had no prime ambition to invest further in the club but will do so if no other investors come forward.

"In this instance they demonstrated their lack of integrity for no advantage as I had already, as part of my frank discussions with the fan groups, advised them that I had no prime ambition to invest further in the club but will do so if no other investors come forward.

So at one and the same time according to the UoF "he has indicated that he is willing to provide that investment by taking a lead role in a fan-based initiative and we are fully supportive of the terms on which he wishes to do so." but according to him he has "no prime ambition to invest further in the club"/would "prefer" not to?

Doesns't sound to me that he's all that enthusiastic.

Yes, GS, I do undertsand that thanks.

However, I assume YOU are going in to work tomorrow.......

yet you don't assume he offered them the cash he has freely spoken about offering.

much as i would prefer not to go i will indeed be going.

So at one and the same time according to the UoF "he has indicated that he is willing to provide that investment by taking a lead role in a fan-based initiative and we are fully supportive of the terms on which he wishes to do so." but according to him he has "no prime ambition to invest further in the club"/would "prefer" not to?

Doesns't sound to me that he's all that enthusiastic.

but will do so if no other investors come forward.

i don't need my money to be enthusiastically raised.

yet you don't assume he offered them the cash he has freely spoken about offering.

much as i would prefer not to go i will indeed be going.

I think that if experience of the Rangers saga has taught us anything it is that it's best not to "assume" anything.

And that's the point. You ARE going to work; much as he prefers not to invest in Rangers, will he eventually come up with the readies (or even a plan, which as Frankie points out is still noticeable by its absence) or will he say, I'm staying home?

I think that if experience of the Rangers saga has taught us anything it is that it's best not to "assume" anything.

And that's the point. You ARE going to work; much as he prefers not to invest in Rangers, will he eventually come up with the readies (or even a plan, which as Frankie points out is still noticeable by its absence) or will he say, I'm staying home?

we both know hes not going to get the chance while greenco remain in control.

it is not convenient for him or any other rangers fan who wants us to get back to the top of the pile.

Well if he's got the wealth you say he has surely he can buy a shareholding which will give him some influence within Rangers. If he increases that shareholding then he'll be in control. There is no other way he can bring about the change you and his army of fans so desperately seem to think he can bring about.

Or will the tired old excuse about not lining shareholders pockets be trotted out again?