To Shoredbear, Anchorman, Gunslinger etc.

I did say that everything in the garden is far from rosy; I do not have my head buried in the sand or anywhere else for that matter.

Am I happy with our current standing in Scotland, Europe or the world of football in general, NO I'm not. Am I happy with the manager, the tactics, the standard of player, NO I'm not. Do I think they compare favourably with those I have watched at any time in the past 50+ years, NO they don't. Do I miss following my team and wearing the colours all over Europe; YES of course I do. Do I think Mr Summers and the Board compare favourably with the men of standing who have been the custodians of the Club in the past, emphatically NO I don't.

BUT do I expect Dave King to ride in with a barrow load of money and save the day, NO I don't, do you?

Do I think that marching to Ibrox today will make one iota of difference to any of the above; NO I don't.

Do I think that if 40,000 people signed up for ST's it would make a difference, without a doubt, YES it would.

(And YES, Anchorman, I did recognise that your comment was not meant to be taken literally and neither was my response about 20,000 having signed up. You referred to fans on the outside and I referred to 20,000 on the inside, a little quip, nothing more than that.)

Obviously, there are crisis and crisis. My point is that, however you define in it in Rangers terms, we are not in present danger of going out of existence; which we were two years ago. That's why both the RST/BR and RF have stagnated and why those who will not be on the march today far outnumber those who will be there. It doesn't mean that we don't undertstand the place our Club is at (playing Mickey Mouse teams in CA rather than the likes of LA Galaxy) nor that we don't care; it just means that we prefer to be positive rather than negative.

I've paid my money and I'm going to be there to shout on my team at every conceivable opportunity; not standing in the street shouting my head off when no one is listening.

Lastly, I say again that I 100% respect your right to do just that. I hope the rain keeps off for you and it is a peaceful and orderly demonstration.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I thought you were referring to the recovery, were you not?

Then it starts when we are owned by people who care for the club again.

The fight can start today for individuals if they choose or they can wait for another 67 million to walk.

To Shoredbear, Anchorman, Gunslinger etc.

I did say that everything in the garden is far from rosy; I do not have my head buried in the sand or anywhere else for that matter.

Am I happy with our current standing in Scotland, Europe or the world of football in general, NO I'm not. Am I happy with the manager, the tactics, the standard of player, NO I'm not. Do I think they compare favourably with those I have watched at any time in the past 50+ years, NO they don't. Do I miss following my team and wearing the colours all over Europe; YES of course I do. Do I think Mr Summers and the Board compare favourably with the men of standing who have been the custodians of the Club in the past, emphatically NO I don't.

BUT do I expect Dave King to ride in with a barrow load of money and save the day, NO I don't, do you?

Do I think that marching to Ibrox today will make one iota of difference to any of the above; NO I don't.

Do I think that if 40,000 people signed up for ST's it would make a difference, without a doubt, YES it would.

(And YES, Anchorman, I did recognise that your comment was not meant to be taken literally and neither was my response about 20,000 having signed up. You referred to fans on the outside and I referred to 20,000 on the inside, a little quip, nothing more than that.)

Obviously, there are crisis and crisis. My point is that, however you define in it in Rangers terms, we are not in present danger of going out of existence; which we were two years ago. That's why both the RST/BR and RF have stagnated and why those who will not be on the march today far outnumber those who will be there. It doesn't mean that we don't undertstand the place our Club is at (playing Mickey Mouse teams in CA rather than the likes of LA Galaxy) nor that we don't care; it just means that we prefer to be positive rather than negative.

I've paid my money and I'm going to be there to shout on my team at every conceivable opportunity; not standing in the street shouting my head off when no one is listening.

Lastly, I say again that I 100% respect your right to do just that. I hope the rain keeps off for you and it is a peaceful and orderly demonstration.

Do you think it would make a difference if no one signed up for season books?

I just wish we could get back to the top division & competing in Europe again before we started having these sort of discussions

The way things are it isn't going to happen as GS says.

That is when the fans will show their displeasure, and may be what King will wait for.

2 years as someone said.

even though it's patently obvious we won't be a lot of fans are demanding to wait for us to fail before acting.

i can't understand that but its the way it is.

it will setback our recovery a couple of years.

let's just hope the damage can be undone at that point and it's not to late.

The way things are it isn't going to happen as GS says.

That is when the fans will show their displeasure, and may be what King will wait for.

2 years as someone said.

For me DK is the problem not the solution. Too many have been taken in by this mythical 50m he's allegedly got.

If we cant get promotion this season then something is badly wrong. Its the Scottish Championship we're in not the EPL or La Liga.