The requisitioners had 30 percent of the shares and got nowhere.

3 percent will do squat.

... right now. 33% are 3% more than 30% and neither you nor me can tell what the future will hold. At the AGM, the institutional investors et al obviously voted for - what they assumed - stability and a new board at the top. They got that and apparently viewed that any addition to the board would cause more or lasting havoc. For the past 6 months, there has not been that great a boardroom bust up or change - neither for the good or the bad. The share price remained where it was and even King's ST torpedo failed to hit the mark (so far), as some predicted and hoped for. That is how it looks from the outside and we hardly know how rosy or bloody it is from the inside - or what the institutional investors want. Perhaps King has finally agreed that buying shares might get him into a position to snap up large chunks of the 43m?

As Ive said to you several times, if DK had purchased a shareholding since the AGM then added to the 30 percents the reqs got the board would have been in trouble. He didnt so the board have no reason to listen to him until such times as he gets a shareholding

No they wouldn't. They own more than 51 percent and aren't selling. unless you pay them double the asking price.

... right now. 33% are 3% more than 30% and neither you nor me can tell what the future will hold. At the AGM, the institutional investors et al obviously voted for - what they assumed - stability and a new board at the top. They got that and apparently viewed that any addition to the board would cause more or lasting havoc. For the past 6 months, there has not been that great a boardroom bust up or change - neither for the good or the bad. The share price remained where it was and even King's ST torpedo failed to hit the mark (so far), as some predicted and hoped for. That is how it looks from the outside and we hardly know how rosy or bloody it is from the inside - or what the institutional investors want. Perhaps King has finally agreed that buying shares might get him into a position to snap up large chunks of the 43m?

27 30 33 36 39 or 49 percent is all the same. Useless.

The requisitioners had 30 percent of the shares and got nowhere.

3 percent will do squat.

I think if King bought 3%, and went round the other larger shareholders with a proper plan (which we are all assuming he has got!), it shows to the fans and investors that he is serious and not just another Blue Knights job with plenty of bluster but not inclination to spend any money to get power. I have no doubt he has the money and wants to get involved, but I think he keeps making bad decisions about how to go about it. I would much rather have him than the current lot for sure, but he has a long way to go to convince us he has a good plan.

Sorry but I dont agree with that at all. Firstly the ST plan failed because King didn't back up the initial fanfare with either a detailed plan (to get fans onboard) or action (buying a token 3% shareholding for starters). He left it to a few people (fans) in Glasgow to get it all sorted and F*d off back to SA. Those close to it all were pretty pissed off at his attitude throughout it.

Secondly I think that we could have 100,000 at this march tomorrow and it would not cause even a second of worry to the current real powermen at the club. They know nothing can happen to them without some buying shares, and the only viable opposition to them is insistent that he isn't for buying the existing shares.

That's interesting.

Are you saying that King disappointed and annoyed those fans, presumably the Union of Fans, that he had dealings with?

No they wouldn't. They own more than 51 percent and aren't selling. unless you pay them double the asking price.

And as I've also said to you several times howcome Laxey and Prior managed to acquire shares?