While agreeing with much of what you say, Hildy, when you say "fighting to take it back", how do you think that can be achieved? This is a genuine question and it is a question for which, I have no answer.

They've this bizarre notion that they can starve the board out and Dave King will ride into town and throw in tens of millions into Rangers because he has a 750m fortune....believe that if you like.

Meanwhile I'll just get on with supporting Rangers like I've done for nearly fifty years now (a scary thought)

Probably. Who elected him to this role?

Since when did an election need to take place for a spokesman to provide a statement?

That is the sort of silliness which appears to hold more importance to some fans than what is being done by those running the club.

They've this bizarre notion that they can starve the board out and Dave King will ride into town and throw in tens of millions into Rangers because he has a 750m fortune....believe that if you like.

Meanwhile I'll just get on with supporting Rangers like I've done for nearly fifty years now (a scary thought)

We all support Rangers, just some of us are fed up with the current board and want them out,I know you are just trolling,which is so tedious, but if you're happy the way the club is being run then good for you,but don't make out you are the uber Rangers fan and slate other Rangers fans and be so disrespectful to them because they think differently to you!.

Edited by ian1964

The details of it are irrelevant. If things are bad enough, businesses are shed in order to prevent further losses.

The big question(which AJ constantly alluded to) was why were LBG so fixated on Rangers debt as opposed to the much, much larger MIH debt? Surely that should have been a greater concern to them ?

You do realise LBG's Scottish business division was being run at that time by Manus Joseph Fullerton(celt@c trust) and fellow Bhoy Archibald Gerrard Kane at that time. Did their allegiances influence the sale from SDM to Whyte? Also why was it after the sale Rangers continued to use Lloyd's as their bank but Whyte got all credit facilities withdrawn ? Whose decision was that? the two bhoys ? And why was it after the sale LBG then started funding MIH again ? This whole episode reeks to the high heavens. No wonders the police and the Insolvency Service are investigating

We all support Rangers, just some of us are fed up with the current board and want them out,I know you are just trawling,which is so tedious, but if you're happy the way the club is being run then good for you,but don't make out you are the uber Rangers fan and slate other Rangers fans and be so disrespectful to them because they think differently to you!.

FWIW I'm not happy but until there's a credible, viable alternative I do not believe there is much choice. All I want to see is Rangers back in the top division as champions as soon as possible and back into Europe again

The big question(which AJ constantly alluded to) was why were LBG so fixated on Rangers debt as opposed to the much, much larger MIH debt? Surely that should have been a greater concern to them ?

You do realise LBG's Scottish business division was being run at that time by Manus Joseph Fullerton(celt@c trust) and fellow Bhoy Archibald Gerrard Kane at that time. Did their allegiances influence the sale from SDM to Whyte? Also why was it after the sale Rangers continued to use Lloyd's as their bank but Whyte got all credit facilities withdrawn ? Whose decision was that? the two bhoys ? And why was it after the sale LBG then started funding MIH again ? This whole episode reeks to the high heavens. No wonders the police and the Insolvency Service are investigating

How does any of that affect what is to be done in the here and now?

FWIW I'm not happy but until there's a credible, viable alternative I do not believe there is much choice. All I want to see is Rangers back in the top division as champions as soon as possible and back into Europe again

Which is what all Rangers fans want!.

You choose to do what you think is right, as do all other Rangers fans,no need to continually slate & disrespect other Rangers fans for what they think and do what they believe what is right for Rangers.