King would have to make an offer that is the most profitable for them. They'll take the most profitable course of action, regardless of the impact on the club's future so, sadly, someone is going to spend a great deal of money to make sure the most profitable course of action is in the best interests of the club.

King has no intention of making any offer.

if you want a thing bad enough you sometimes have to swallow pride and dig deep and buy it knowing that what your doing is the correct thing this is what dave king will have to do if he wants to bring about change if he id not prepared I would rather he walked away right now and let the present board run the club and then its up to us the fans to either buy or not to buy season tickets were all adults and capable of thinking for ourselves I for one don't need any fan groups to make up my mind we my family that is have renewed

Tend to agree with this. If King has no interest buying them out then walk away. I say King because he has been the name in the press demanding change. This leaving it to the fans is pointless, it's getting us nowhere and only serves to make the divisions wider. Show us the money Dave or fcuk off and let the club get on with things. I am getting pig sick of this. What will happen if we post our next set of accounts and we are only losing a few hundred grand, if they actually look ok? Or even post a profit? What happens then? What happens if we post our next set of accounts and no directors and no non playing staff have received bonuses? What happens if when we post our next set of accounts and realise the wage to turnover ratio is double what the manager claims it is and the money fans thought the board were taking was actually being spent on the team? What happens then?

You don't actually believe it will go on the open market do you?

Nae chance of that happening....but it could be an angle that DK could use - offer them a generous price, with good rental price.

The damage was done when so many of us backed Green all the way to the bank, including most of our supporters groups. The head honcho's of the UOF were as far up Green's arse as anyone at one point. Whatever the support does now will be bad for the club, even a total boycott. The shareholders have the club by the balls, and anyone that backed Green at any point, is 100% to blame.

Green set us on a road to mediocrity at best, ruin at worst. King is trying his hardest to find a way out the shit, and still a decent amount of us deride him. Our only hope is every solitary fan standing behind him. Fat chance.

Honest mistakes were made by the support, in our haste to secure the club we never noticed the fox in the chicken coop. It's a fact that a fox will kill every chicken in a coop in an attempt to store up on food for a later date, Green was a hungry fox. In his haste to fill his financial larder he has just about killed our club.

Nae chance of that happening....but it could be an angle that DK could use - offer them a generous price, with good rental price.

It worked with the Laxey loan - Find out the terms and conditions of whatever deal they intend to strike and then undercut it in a way that is clearly better for the club.

See if they dare to refuse it.