Whilst I think all will recognize your sentiments as pure, I don't think you appreciate the importance of the political at this point in time.

Looking at it from your perspective perhaps you need to think of the future,...........the sons and grandchildren wrt having a team to support worthy of the name.

In my opinion some are too caught up in the political important or not.

I worry about our team for the future but there's is no obvious answer to sorting that, I certainly don't see how some long running war between club and fans is going to help. Failure to get promoted next year would set us back at least as badly as any board member can.

I think some need to remember we do actually have a football team to support and a crucial season coming up. No i'm not saying that that one deal should wipe out all concerns, but at the same time there has to be some perspective.

You must be really annoyed at the thought of the fans actually achieving something no matter how small. Are you McMurdo?

You must be really annoyed at the thought of the fans actually achieving something no matter how small. Are you McMurdo?

Have I expressed annoyance? I actually said i'd welcome this if it means we could at least have a ceasefire in this whole sorry mess.

In my opinion some are too caught up in the political important or not.

I worry about our team for the future but there's is no obvious answer to sorting that, I certainly don't see how some long running war between club and fans is going to help. Failure to get promoted next year would set us back at least as badly as any board member can.

I'd agree in that I think some (me included) have almost forgotten about the football side of Rangers. In part because it is so poor and in part because they judge it to pale into insignificance in relative importance.

Where I would say the two strands come together and tell a story is the continued lack of action from the various incarnations of the sp.iv boards to address footballing problems with solutions that may be viewed as beyond the short-term.

This goes back to the provisional allocation of spend in the IPO prospectus (nothing for footballing infrastructure) to the present day with Graham Wallace on his 156th day in the job telling us that we need a scouting system as he appoints a spin-doctor.

I'd also say that IMO, the business review and the continuation of Ally McCoist as manager don't reconcile.

Hence there would be a decison to take for the board/ proposed DoF.

Edited by buster.

I'd agree in that I think some (me included) have almost forgotten about the football side of Rangers. In part because it is so poor and in part because they judge it to pale into insignificance in relative importance.

Where I would say the two strands come together and tell a story is the continued lack of action from the various incarnations of the sp.iv boards to address footballing problems with solutions that may be viewed as beyond the short-term.

This goes back to the provisional allocation of spend in the IPO prospectus (nothing for footballing infrastructure) to the present day with Graham Wallace on his 156th day in the job telling us that we need a scouting system as he appoints a spin-doctor.

Don't get me wrong I hate the football side as much as anyone, and I think Wallace needs to make serious steps to improve it. But I know i'd hate it more if we didn't get the required result next season, being in the lower leagues was meant to be a temporary thing after being put there for non-footballing reasons against our will, failure to get back to the top league in the first attempt would be a disaster for our image if anything.

The point is we can't go into a new season like this, so unless King bites the bullet and buys a significant shareholding then I think people have to take a step back.

Mixed messages perhaps indicates a split at board level.

Might explain why Easdale had to attend as some sort of chaperon at yesterday's meeting.

In light of McMurdo's latest offering where he's trying to throw Wallace under the proverbial Greenock bus, one does wonder if this possible split is more pronounced than we think.

Don't get me wrong I hate the football side as much as anyone, and I think Wallace needs to make serious steps to improve it. But I know i'd hate it more if we didn't get the required result next season, being in the lower leagues was meant to be a temporary thing after being put there for non-footballing reasons against our will, failure to get back to the top league in the first attempt would be a disaster for our image if anything.

The point is we can't go into a new season like this, so unless King bites the bullet and buys a significant shareholding then I think people have to take a step back.

A problem is a problem until you get to the root of the problem.

People will do what they want to do at the end of the day. Some will step back, some will become more entrenched, some will walk away and new faces will start to follow follow. There's absolutely nothing new about any of that though. As someone else mentioned recently, it's bizarre after years & years of apathy and a general acceptance amongst our support that we're terrible at getting off our arses and standing up for the Club & fans, that when fans actually start doing it they get called every name under the sun by some fans who think they know better, yet have a track record of backing donkeys and cows at the races.